Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Chest rates gone better?

#1
Ive noticed that chest rates might have gotten better on certain items such as Mounts especially the capes and warthog mounts . epona had a short supply of mounts before double plat and now there are like 50+ Mounts in the auction also eggs and seeds seem to be dropping alot almost better then mount token odds before around 2 weeks ago it would take 100 chest for 1 mount token now it takes 100 chest for one egg or even less if you look at epona auction house there are literlly like 10 dragon eggs . 20 pheonix eggs and like 15 seeds i do think this is good.

A few peoples openings
1- 300 chest
Best items: 1 pheonix egg 1 dragon egg 100/50 cape 80/10 cape 80/10 wartog staff, 8 Mount tokens
Person 2-200 chest
Best items 1000 plat, 1 seed and 90 wartthog staff 5 Mount tokens
Person 3- 500 chest
Best items-2 Seeds, 2 pheonix egg, 24 Mount tokens , 100/50 warthog staff , 80/10 cape 2x, 85/20 cape 8 combo crates, 28 pet tokens

Me 250 chest- Best items 1000 plat, 85/20 and dragon egg x2 , 7 Mount tokens
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------





___________________________________

Re: Chest rates gone better?

#4
ranger123 wrote:Ive noticed that chest rates might have gotten better on certain items such as Mounts especially the capes and warthog mounts . epona had a short supply of mounts before double plat and now there are like 50+ Mounts in the auction also eggs and seeds seem to be dropping alot almost better then mount token odds before around 2 weeks ago it would take 100 chest for 1 mount token now it takes 100 chest for one egg or even less if you look at epona auction house there are literlly like 10 dragon eggs . 20 pheonix eggs and like 15 seeds i do think this is good.

A few peoples openings
1- 300 chest
Best items: 1 pheonix egg 1 dragon egg 100/50 cape 80/10 cape 80/10 wartog staff, 8 Mount tokens
Person 2-200 chest
Best items 1000 plat, 1 seed and 90 wartthog staff 5 Mount tokens
Person 3- 500 chest
Best items-2 Seeds, 2 pheonix egg, 24 Mount tokens , 100/50 warthog staff , 80/10 cape 2x, 85/20 cape 8 combo crates, 28 pet tokens

Me 250 chest- Best items 1000 plat, 85/20 and dragon egg x2 , 7 Mount tokens



We did revamp the chests at the last update, mainly removing a lot of old fashion which will now instead be in smaller sets that rotate.
Image


I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Re: Chest rates gone better?

#5
Schwing wrote:We did revamp the chests at the last update, mainly removing a lot of old fashion which will now instead be in smaller sets that rotate.


I completely understand that not all of the many tweaks and adjustments can be included in an update’s patch notes, but it would have been nice for such an impactful (and highly desired) change as this to at least be mentioned in them. Thank you for confirming it though! It’s good to see a little bit of transparency here and there ;)
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Re: Chest rates gone better?

#6
Thank you to the entire development team. Once again showing they listen to us.
World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Relentlessly killing Bloodthorn in search of the hidden helmet that is buried deep in the coding of RNG. We would love to see you join us on our quest for the hidden helmet.

Re: Chest rates gone better?

#7
Eragon123 wrote:
Schwing wrote:We did revamp the chests at the last update, mainly removing a lot of old fashion which will now instead be in smaller sets that rotate.


I completely understand that not all of the many tweaks and adjustments can be included in an update’s patch notes, but it would have been nice for such an impactful (and highly desired) change as this to at least be mentioned in them. Thank you for confirming it though! It’s good to see a little bit of transparency here and there ;)



Pretty sure it was in the main patch notes, It was on the ones I signed off anyway.

Edit:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100647&p=798481#p798481

Difinitus wrote:Patch Notes: Ostara 2019

Mystery Chests:
  • Everbloom Mystery Chest
  • We’ve re-balanced the contents of the new Mystery Chest based on the feedback from the community. Only the new Scoithniamh fashion set and Aeon fashion sets introduced in previous Ostara seasonal events are available for a limited time.
  • All other Aeon fashion sets will return at a later date.

Image


I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Re: Chest rates gone better?

#8
Schwing wrote:We did revamp the chests at the last update, mainly removing a lot of old fashion which will now instead be in smaller sets that rotate.


The new revamp in chest sure is nice. Thank you for listening to our feedback. I'm a small-time chest buyer but still got some good stuff, useful actually.

Also kinda off-topic, but are the frost bardings gonna return to chests anytime in the future?

Re: Chest rates gone better?

#9
Schwing wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
Schwing wrote:We did revamp the chests at the last update, mainly removing a lot of old fashion which will now instead be in smaller sets that rotate.


I completely understand that not all of the many tweaks and adjustments can be included in an update’s patch notes, but it would have been nice for such an impactful (and highly desired) change as this to at least be mentioned in them. Thank you for confirming it though! It’s good to see a little bit of transparency here and there ;)



Pretty sure it was in the main patch notes, It was on the ones I signed off anyway.

Edit:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100647&p=798481#p798481

Difinitus wrote:Patch Notes: Ostara 2019

Mystery Chests:
  • Everbloom Mystery Chest
  • We’ve re-balanced the contents of the new Mystery Chest based on the feedback from the community. Only the new Scoithniamh fashion set and Aeon fashion sets introduced in previous Ostara seasonal events are available for a limited time.
  • All other Aeon fashion sets will return at a later date.



Wow, okay that is entirely my bad. My apologies - I should have double checked the patch notes before saying anything.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests