Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update

Ideally the trades would be reversed, as long as the person didn't knowingly break the rules or cooperate with the cheater(s).

The old OTM team wasn't the best at handling this, the trades were left as they were, which in some cases caused serious inflation of gold or other items, and the cheaters got banned with everything they had causing the super rare stuff they bought with their unlimited cash to be wiped from the face of the earth.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Ideally the trades would be reversed, as long as the person didn't knowingly break the rules or cooperate with the cheater(s).

The old OTM team wasn't the best at handling this, the trades were left as they were, which in some cases caused serious inflation of gold or other items, and the cheaters got banned with everything they had causing the super rare stuff they bought with their unlimited cash to be wiped from the face of the earth.
no the old team didnt handle things very good for sure, hopefully they will reverse or it could destroy nuada not to mention its the newest server in game as well or shall i say youngest server
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

This is yet another good example of why a global AH or castle trading would be catastrophic. If players on Nuada for example had infinite gold and they had the ability to buy from other servers. It would be utter chaos for the support team. All the servers would lose their economy and every server would have to be shut down and gone though with a fine tooth pick and comb.
Celtic hero Amp/ Nuada The top energy drink on the server.

This is yet another good example of why a global AH or castle trading would be catastrophic. If players on Nuada for example had infinite gold and they had the ability to buy from other servers. It would be utter chaos for the support team. All the servers would lose their economy and every server would have to be shut down and gone though with a fine tooth pick and comb.
I’m sure the duplicating was a result of a rushed feature without proper testing
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

This is silly. I guess we shouldn’t release any new content at all since there’s a risk of game breaking bugs that would possibly harm the game’s health for a week or so until it was fixed.

Oh wait. The 30+ resets after CG was released because the game was broken. A few weeks of fixes, and here we are to talk about it today. We survived!

And Nuada will be around to talk about this very trying time as well! They will persevere! They are survivors!
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Yeap we’ll get thro it. We might lose a few people on the way especially new players but hopefully they found new homes on other servers.
Warrior Anavrin 217
Rogue Instant Tickles 210
Druid JimmyTheGripper 185
Ranger JillTheRipper 190

Re: Update ETA Nuada

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect any game to ensure that it quickly gives the players updates regarding issues that occur. Especially a game that is not active for more than a day. This is not a private server situation. Could you please let your players know about our XP dates and most who were going to buy any platinum over the weekend are now nervous about bothering. Please keep us in the loop. Many players have years on this game, and just seems a respectful thing to do. Obviously we care about the future of this game as we enjoy it. It has a great future, but does our server? Thank you.

Re: Update ETA Nuada

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect any game to ensure that it quickly gives the players updates regarding issues that occur. Especially a game that is not active for more than a day. This is not a private server situation. Could you please let your players know about our XP dates and most who were going to buy any platinum over the weekend are now nervous about bothering. Please keep us in the loop. Many players have years on this game, and just seems a respectful thing to do. Obviously we care about the future of this game as we enjoy it. It has a great future, but does our server? Thank you.
It’ll take a couple of days to clean up, unfortunately a lot of people got greedy and made efforts to hide what they took, which doesn’t actually hide anything, we can see everything, but does make the process of fixing it more time consuming.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Ty schwing. Let us know as the team get closer to resolving all the issues.
Warrior Anavrin 217
Rogue Instant Tickles 210
Druid JimmyTheGripper 185
Ranger JillTheRipper 190