Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Disabled Global Tavern

When will the Global Tavern be brought back? I need to get back to cooking while the XP boost lasts.
Doesn't require global to cook
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Disabled Global Tavern

When will the Global Tavern be brought back? I need to get back to cooking while the XP boost lasts.
Just guessing, but probably when Nuada is back online
Signature updated as of December 10th, 2022

177 Druid Sulis
123 Ranger fingal
102 Rogue Sulis

Re: Update

Wait we went from a server down to cooking issues? Off topic much ;)-
Warrior Anavrin 217
Rogue Instant Tickles 210
Druid JimmyTheGripper 185
Ranger JillTheRipper 190

Just a tip for some people. Your plat stays with your account meaning you can buy plat on one server and use it on another. So if people were worried about missing out on double plat you can create a lvl 1 toon on another server buy the plat there then use it on nuada when it comes back up.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

Meh I just started a noobie rogue on Epona for giggles instead. Hey schwing if I get it to 100 before Nuada is back up can up transfer the lvls :D
Warrior Anavrin 217
Ranger JillTheRipper 190

Oh and thanks beast I think most r more worried about not playing. Or at least playing a toon or toons they spent time and effort on ;)
Warrior Anavrin 217
Ranger JillTheRipper 190

Just a tip for some people. Your plat stays with your account meaning you can buy plat on one server and use it on another. So if people were worried about missing out on double plat you can create a lvl 1 toon on another server buy the plat there then use it on nuada when it comes back up.
The most obvious pro tip I didn’t think of.

Good catch.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

I’m just curious to see how many get the ban hammer for touching the gold knowing it was duplicated lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I know I traded someone my flash. Known that toon for along time but no idea if the gold they traded was legit. I think it was and hope it was but who knows? Kinda sux that I feel like I now have no idea whether that was a real trade or fools gold :( I don’t even know if that was pre scam or post scam. I know VR will have a long few days (hopefully) working out exactly when and where all the trades and purchases happened.
Warrior Anavrin 217
Ranger JillTheRipper 190