Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server crashed

Servers have been down for to long for them to have an excuse for not releasing any official notice of why theyre down...
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

Not to be that guy but... We should all ask for an extension on the xp/plat boost because.... It's a legit request.
Same
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Not to be that guy but... We should all ask for an extension on the xp/plat boost because.... It's a legit request.
Nah just ask for another DP when it’s actually supposed to occur with CH anniversary.
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

So long as if they extend it, they do it next weekend. No good extending till Wednesday and everyone goes to thier school college or work and still misses out.....
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

Well now I’m starting to feel special lol but I just messaged staff members on the forum in pm until I got a reply lol all caps “URGENT!!!”. Some of them get indications at home from messages. It’s important that mass duping is stopped as soon as possible or a game can be ruined. This duper was giving out billions so fast action was needed. I hope that helps.
If I was vr the last thing I would wanna see in my notifications are stuff from this community :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I sure as hell hope they dont say theyre off work for the weekend and servers wont be up till monday or something like that

Those of us that are able are in the office and the issue is being handled.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

I sure as hell hope they dont say theyre off work for the weekend and servers wont be up till monday or something like that

Those of us that are able are in the office and the issue is being handled.
Was teasing with this comment but not even the server status is changed to reflect the servers being down.
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage

What kinda relationship do you have with them, for them to reply to you on an off day ;)
I wish I had off days, I'm sure many players can confirm I'm often answering stuff over weekends and at night.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.