Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Worked for Mabon....

Just curious, Im from Danu and we have killed BT a bunch of times now and somehow we have 0 BT warrior helms on the server, is our BT broken or does Danu just have the worst luck out of all worlds (not called Mabon)?

Going for another BT kills without a helm next time it spawns
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Re: Worked for Mabon....

This post makes no sense by relating it to Mabon...they say they got their FIRST BT HELM on May 22nd (unless it was killed a few days before post idk). Its just lucky of the draw. U can get a helm but it might not be warrior, their first helm isnt even warrior, its druids. and none of ur helms is is a warrior which is literally dumb luck and both events or lack there of have nothing to do with eachother.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

I believe he was referring to the fact that someone (forgot who, sorry) on Mabon posted early in the day that they still hadn't gotten a BT helm to drop but they would be trying again later that night. Later that night, they got their first. So I think he was just joking around saying that maybe if he does a similar post they'll get one to drop too. Not meant to be taken so seriously. ;)

This post makes no sense by relating it to Mabon...they say they got their FIRST BT HELM on May 22nd (unless it was killed a few days before post idk). Its just lucky of the draw. U can get a helm but it might not be warrior, their first helm isnt even warrior, its druids. and none of ur helms is is a warrior which is literally dumb luck and both events or lack there of have nothing to do with eachother.
Mabon: we havent gotten a helm after 100 kills
Server: rig.exe
Mabon: our 101st kill dropped a helm!
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Look at the quote below....
I believe he was referring to the fact that someone (forgot who, sorry) on Mabon posted early in the day that they still hadn't gotten a BT helm to drop but they would be trying again later that night. Later that night, they got their first. So I think he was just joking around saying that maybe if he does a similar post they'll get one to drop too. Not meant to be taken so seriously. ;)
Thanks for noticing lol
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

r/woooosh
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here