Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account Recovery

Hello, I could I speak with a Admin please. I’ve forgotten my info. I feel like support missed my ticket :/ I was hoping I could talk to one of you admins for help. Please and thank you.

Re: Account Recovery

Hello,

We are experiencing a higher queue than normal with the recent update. Please be patient as our Support Team works to respond to everyone's issue.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Hello, whom can I contact on this forum regarding account recovery? Im from crom and would like to restore my user and pass. I do still remember my registered email. Will provide more info through an official email or upon support contact. Contacted support@onethumbmobile but apparantly they only provide an auto generating email. Cheers!

Hello, whom can I contact on this forum regarding account recovery? Im from crom and would like to restore my user and pass. I do still remember my registered email. Will provide more info through an official email or upon support contact. Contacted support@onethumbmobile but apparantly they only provide an auto generating email. Cheers!
There are no auto-generated emails from our Support Team. If you received a response, it is from a real person. Please respond to the email and they will be able to assist you.