Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ward and Lure Rings

Ward and Lure rings. I see there was some effort to provide end game lure and ward gear from the new boss, but even then it seems way too unaccessible for the few items available that may be acquired. Crush, Slash, Pierce wards and lure counter parts are available through a rare boss spawn Prince Corvax, DreadBone, and Aggy which those drops are infrequent. Adding lure and ward gear to the Mordris and Proteus loot table as rings would be a fair solution. Aggy doesn't cut it what so ever. Anyone agree?
Last edited by Seasalty123 on Thu May 23, 2019 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
:POP:
Rosmerta
Level 222 Warrior and Druid
Cooking level191
Clan Oasis
YT: SaltyRuneProductions
YT: Seasalt Celtic Heroes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA0_s ... nVGiO53qyQ

Re: Ward and Lure Rings

+1

It's too difficult to find lure rings, my pierce ring is a +5 that dropped from an ow boss and even that took months to find.

I don't really see why lure rings should be so hard to come by tbh they feel like they should be mob drops from CG/tower as I wouldn't really want to add more stuff to the Mord/Prot loot tables.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Add lures and wards to the osan caster brace theyre so useless
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Ward and Lure rings. I see there was some effort to provide end game lure and ward gear from the new boss, but even then it seems way too unacceptable for the few items available may be acquired. Crush, Slash, Pierce wards and lure counter parts are available through a rare boss spawn Prince Corvax, DreadBone, and Aggy which those drops are infrequent. Adding lure and ward gear to the Mordris and Proteus loot table as rings would be a fair solution. Aggy doesn't cut it what so ever. Anyone agree?
+1
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Well we have lure and ward braces now anyway so thats perfectly fine imo
Those would be the only end game ward and lure gear, and the boss isn't cake, so why should it be so hard to attain these rings. They should make these rings more accessible than a boss a few servers manage to kill. Why is lure of fire and ice the only main stream item available in several bosses when crush pierce, magic, slash lure rings and all ward rings arent...
Rosmerta
Level 222 Warrior and Druid
Cooking level191
Clan Oasis
YT: SaltyRuneProductions
YT: Seasalt Celtic Heroes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA0_s ... nVGiO53qyQ