Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spirit Pets

I know right. Please add.

Good thing killing gele bt and dino is also optional and not a requirement.
It's not like they are going to buff the bosses just because they added extra pet tiers or anything. The only place this could possibly affect is the future endgame bosses. Since players are used as judgement for balancing, it could only be buffed from it if enough people bought them. If the average endgame player has a spirit pet, then it is working as intended and there would be no reason to complain about it being too expensive. I see no valid point to be against it. We should have chest battlemounts, and we should have spirit pets. It doesn't make any sense that they are different from each other. On lugh, I can tell you almost no one wants pet tokens, and mount tokens are difficult to buy. Spirit pets would help balance out demand for tokens, and chest mounts would help decrease the reliance on mount tokens.
Not sure how u got from me that making spirit pets would buff bosses. What I said is that like "buying spirit pets/mounts is optional and not a requirement" is some bad excuse to not complain about the idea of 256 tokens pets, its also optional and not a requirement to kill end-game bosses, so by that logic of Zkills, dont complain about end-game bosses at all. Design, lore, loot, balance... Dont kill it if u dont like it. Am I right?

The argument of "dont do it if you dont like it" is probably the weakest argument in history of mmorpg debates.
What does a bunny have to do with raids? What does a purchasable rabbit obtained mostly from premium chests have to do with a full blown raid? Some might like to think that their bunny is a dinosaur or a magical wizard but the relation between the two is non existent lol.

If people can grow to accept dragons then people can grow to accept spirit pets. And fury brought up a good point, the ratio between pet and mount tokens is heavily unbalanced. On Epona pet tokens sell for 25k each while mount tokens sell for 50k each because hardly anyone buys regular pets anymore with dragons and Phoenix eggs getting more and more common, and when they do buy a regular pet it’s a support one anyways, not dps. If you don’t like it then don’t buy it, stick with your dragon.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Yes so why cant players grow to accept bad drop rates and awful gear in loot tables and grand-godly loottable? jUST gROw tO aCCepT iT
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Yes so why cant players grow to accept bad drop rates and awful gear in loot tables and grand-godly loottable? jUST gROw tO aCCepT iT
Stop bringing bosses into this. This is about pets lmao. Yea I didn’t have to kill prot which I hated because he’s annoying and drops trash most of the time but I had to kill it for attendance so I could then get gear I wanted.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Stop bringing bosses into this. This is about pets lmao. Yea I didn’t have to kill prot which I hated because he’s annoying and drops trash most of the time but I had to kill it for attendance so I could then get gear I wanted.
jUST gROw tO aCCepT iT
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

jUST gROw tO aCCepT iT
I obviously did if you go back and look at my prot attendances ;)

The truth ._.

“People will give up and just live with it, so their opinions right now don’t matter” is a poor reason to do something and one that only someone very egotistical would ever consider...
You don’t play EG Zkills, but EG would be forced to change their game play.
Luxury pets right now are better only by a small margin compared to top tier and level base pets. How can you make the spirit pet buff high enough to make the upgrade to anything without making luxury pets not worth the gold at all.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The truth ._.

“People will give up and just live with it, so their opinions right now don’t matter” is a poor reason to do something and one that only someone very egotistical would ever consider...
Luxury pets right now are better only by a small margin compared to top tier and level base pets. How can you make the spirit pet buff high enough to make the upgrade to anything without making luxury pets not worth the gold at all.
Please explain how EG would be forced to change how they play lol.

The truth ._.

EG player Billy spends 18m to buy a level 6 dragon because it is 1.5x better than spider or wolf.
VR makes wolf 1.5x better to match the buff done with spirit mounts.
Lvl 6 spider costs 3.2m at 25k a token, spirit this costs 6.4m.
Spirit spider (can we just take a moment to realize how truly horrifying this idea is... I need a bottle of raid .-. ) is 2.8 times cheaper for the same or better DPS.

So... billy has a choice, keep using his elemental dragon or switch to a strong instancast poison skill that gives attack .-.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The truth ._.

EG player Billy spends 18m to buy a level 6 dragon because it is 1.5x better than spider or wolf.
Spirit spider (can we just take a moment to realize how truly horrifying this idea is... I need a bottle of raid .-. ) is 2.8 times cheaper for the same or better DPS.

So... billy has a choice, keep using his elemental dragon or switch to a strong instancast poison skill that gives attack .-.
Will make dragon and Phoenix eggs cheaper and people will no longer have to pay ridiculous amounts for a max dragon or Phoenix if they want the best dps. It’s a win-win to me. Also provides more variety if VR does balance the spirit pets well, which is a win-win-win

Will make dragon and Phoenix eggs cheaper and people will no longer have to pay ridiculous amounts for a max dragon or Phoenix if they want the best dps. It’s a win-win to me. Also provides more variety if VR does balance the spirit pets well, which is a win-win-win
Prices are typically buyer dependent. If you have eggs attempted to sell for 5 million and 0 players are willing to pay that, prices will drop.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue