Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

lures and elemental gear

Okay so im wondering when a mage casts their cascade of lures on a boss such as lure of magic fire and ice does it help your elemental damage that say an offhand quiver gives? have always wondered this but never asked
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

Re: lures and elemental gear

Elemental dmg is resisted so a 240 heat dmg neck will never do 240 heat, though casting a fire lure onto the mob or boss will increase the resisted dmg it does to a bit higher
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

It does not "increase" the damage. It reduces enemies resistance(can never go below 0), which would cause them to resist less of the damage, making it hit more on average. It is important that I explain it like this so no one gets confused and thinks they can do over 100% damage.

It works on anything of the same element. It is just generally used for personal mage dps, but it will help you out too if you use the same element as their lures. It is a fundamental part of most automage builds.

As for 240 heat doing 240, it is possible, but very very rare. The enemy would have to have 0 resistance, be at or under your level, and you would have to get a perfect RNG roll, but it is possible.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

It does not "increase" the damage. It reduces enemies resistance(can never go below 0), which would cause them to resist less of the damage, making it hit more on average. It is important that I explain it like this so no one gets confused and thinks they can do over 100% damage.

It works on anything of the same element. It is just generally used for personal mage dps, but it will help you out too if you use the same element as their lures. It is a fundamental part of most automage builds.

As for 240 heat doing 240, it is possible, but very very rare. The enemy would have to have 0 resistance, be at or under your level, and you would have to get a perfect RNG roll, but it is possible.
He explained it better :lol: tried to make it sound like this though said some things that can be misinterpreted
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger