Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Griefing at Dino

Teleporting by dino dosent only effect those who is in aggro list

I was also off tank at gates and never went in dino aggro range or any aoe or orbs of dino , still got teleported out .
Did it happen once or multiple times during the fight as the add tank?
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I was also off tank at gates and never went in dino aggro range or any aoe or orbs of dino , still got teleported out .
None of our offtank had been teleported while tanking 4* adds. You sure you weren't just positioned differently?
Epona:
Prevail ~ 220 Sexy Tank o.o ~

Arawn:
Infurnus~222 Wack Rogue ~

None of our offtank had been teleported while tanking 4* adds. You sure you weren't just positioned differently?
If you just stand there you can get teleported with 0 aggro, we’ve tested a lot.
If OT stands in certain places though this is avoided.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Entering into agro range generates agro in itself.
Not necessarily. It depends if the boss was aggroed in first place. For example, if u enter a boss' aggro range before someone else aggroed it, it'll be hostile to u, but if u leave range and come back it'll be as if u never had any aggro (cus u actually didnt have any), which is tricky but it works differently. With dino it seems that its like some kind of AoE that just grabs anyone in range with low enough aggro or relatively low aggro to others, even if the aggro is 0.

If u did hit an add and the raid used a "call for help" u will gain aggro, albeit only 1 aggro I believe.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex