Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Next dbl plat

Double plat is usually around CH’s birthday, which is mid-late June. That’s not a guarantee, but it’s what OTM usually did. We won’t know for sure unless VR announces it, usually a few days beforehand.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Why bother to buy plat, even if double. They’re only gonna scam the lixes off of you and blame it on a visual bug.

Move on, game is a goner (friendly advice)
They aren’t scamming anything, bugs in the game happen, it’s unfortunate but unavoidable. Feel free to move on, but don’t try to scare off others.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Why bother to buy plat, even if double.

Because some people know how to have fun and enjoy the game for what it is? If you don’t like it then great, move on like you said.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

OK, cool story.

If a company, say your every day grocerystore, experience they are charging you for 2 breads instead of 1 every now and then, due to a bug... Is it ok for them to say its only a visible bug on the receit? Even though the money clearly left your bank account?

Please explain to me how this is OK, and why you should keep buying your groceries there :)
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Today I got a reply on my rogue C0man, not sure which of the tickets i got a reply on BUT the message I got was sorta what I expected:

"We're working to fix this issue.
Unfortunately, we can't add anything to your character.
Please avoid relogging while we're still working on the fix to prevent this issue from reoccuring"

Ok... They know of the issue. Tickets are sent shortly after I notice the issue (but not every time). They can check the log if my character in fact was lixed during this time period, yet they DECLINE to replace the lixes! Seriously?

This glitch dont only occour when logging out and in, it can very well occour of you fast travel to a ley. What if the game boots you out of the game for whatever reason?

Seriously?
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

I feel same way Coman lol they should give out what we have lost just because it was a bug doesn’t make it ok like u said at the end of the day they got they money so I should be able to enjoy every 15 min of each combo and obviously it not just a visual effect bc the combo boost disappear also so really just eating combos up

OK, cool story.

If a company, say your every day grocerystore, experience they are charging you for 2 breads instead of 1 every now and then, due to a bug... Is it ok for them to say its only a visible bug on the receit? Even though the money clearly left your bank account?

Please explain to me how this is OK, and why you should keep buying your groceries there :)
*cough* gas prices
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Why bother to buy plat, even if double. They’re only gonna scam the lixes off of you and blame it on a visual bug.

Says an advice but don't do it himself gj
Try to enjoy and don't forget it's a game so smile and let go
Epona toons:
DoctorHeals (druid)(lvl 222)
DoctorFlames(mage)(lvl 221+)
DoctorPoison(rogue)(lvl 210+)
DoctorShield(warrior)(lvl 210+)
Crom toons:
Madcombo (rogue)(lvl 205+)