Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The pig pet

Hi everyone:) My question about this pig pet.... Is it worth getting? I'm thinking about getting one but I want to know from other people's perspectives if it is better than the bunny or same or even worse than the bunny? How much does it heal and does having the 4 tier pet instead of the tier 1 pet make a whole difference?

Thanks in advance:)
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

Re: The pig pet

Depends whether you want instant e and hp tick or instant hp and an e tick, depends if you find yourself lacking energy and lixed don’t help much
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Is the energy a good amount or meh? BTW thankyou guys for the response
Legolas123
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

Valar Morghulis

I can see it being useful for a support druid if you can't afford a plat pet, not much else
I feel like bunny would be a better option for the average druid, but pig could too, depending upon style/build.

But imo bunny has been the perfect leveling pet (war), and I know a couple people that say the same for pig (rogue).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I got a level 1 to try, and currently leveling ability, only 32 energy restore atm I could fart more energy than that hahahaha
Legolas123
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

Valar Morghulis

I can see it being useful for a support druid if you can't afford a plat pet, not much else
I feel like bunny would be a better option for the average druid, but pig could too, depending upon style/build.

But imo bunny has been the perfect leveling pet (war), and I know a couple people that say the same for pig (rogue).
Bunny is better for mage, but pig seems a better choice for druid... druid can heal themselves and I was constantly spamming the bunny skill just for energy regen.

Top tier gold pig is ugly... top tier should have been the cute pink one IMO, so I went the cheap route... so far the energy “heal” is ok. Will continue training and possibly upgrade later.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

The instant energy doesn't scale with ability just like the dragons dot doesn't, only the heal per tick does.
I have a t6 pink pig and ability was at 583 and the I stand energy was 408 and heal per tick was 135 or so
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

The instant energy doesn't scale with ability just like the dragons dot doesn't, only the heal per tick does.
I have a t6 pink pig and ability was at 583 and the I stand energy was 408 and heal per tick was 135 or so
hmmm that instant energy is good especially if use 3 times and wait, enough for a ranger anyway
Legolas123
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

Valar Morghulis

I’m using one as a tank - I switch between piggie and boar.

They both have vit.

The boar gives some armour and defence, but for most bosses that’s only a little bit to sacrifice and it won’t be critical.

Boar is good getting swarms of adds to stick, using the cloak skill. But for single boss tanking the energy heal is great. Let’s me spam skills freely.

I still use boar for BT or Dino but piggie is really useful.