Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

BT drops for fire mages

Does bt helm that drops for fire mages come in both firebolt and firestorm? (only ever saw a bolt one), same question goes for the direct damage rings, only ever saw the bolt ones...
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

Re: BT drops for fire mages

NOOO!!!!!
rip the dream of coming close to 40k firestorm lolol its back to gele rings.
thanks for the info mr dif :*
40k firestorm is same DPS as an 16.7k fire bolt...
No mage should be going for firestorm gear anyways. None of it was designed to be mained DPS gear and is only a gain as a hotswap. At EG, especially after DG, ice shards outdpses and outdamages fire storm with appropriate swaps. Even though ice shards has same CD, shorter cast, it’s gear gives it more damage, eventually easily outpacing attune.
Furthermore, this disparity is even more apparent with bolt vs storm. Bolt is 7+0, storm is 15+2, even with 40% storm CD and 0 bolt (7+0 vs 9+2) with mighty Gele bolt adding 405 and mighty storm adding 608, the fire bolt ring outdpses the storm at 57.85 DPS from bolt ring to 55.22 DPS for storm.
No fire mage, should ever prioritize storm gear lel.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Its not for dps, its just for a high number to look good on paper, some would say go ice then i say i pull your pants down. I rather jump off gele towers then see any ice gear on my mage but thanks for the feedback bobz.
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

NOOO!!!!!
rip the dream of coming close to 40k firestorm lolol its back to gele rings.
thanks for the info mr dif :*
40k firestorm is same DPS as an 16.7k fire bolt...
No mage should be going for firestorm gear anyways. None of it was designed to be mained DPS gear and is only a gain as a hotswap. At EG, especially after DG, ice shards outdpses and outdamages fire storm with appropriate swaps. Even though ice shards has same CD, shorter cast, it’s gear gives it more damage, eventually easily outpacing attune.
Furthermore, this disparity is even more apparent with bolt vs storm. Bolt is 7+0, storm is 15+2, even with 40% storm CD and 0 bolt (7+0 vs 9+2) with mighty Gele bolt adding 405 and mighty storm adding 608, the fire bolt ring outdpses the storm at 57.85 DPS from bolt ring to 55.22 DPS for storm.
No fire mage, should ever prioritize storm gear lel.
Some people like the aoe. Let them have their fun Bob.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta