Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DINO DEAD ON EPONA

Grats! Guess I'll be the first to ask how many toons you had at the fight?
We had about 2 and a half pages no exact number, that “epona zerg special” is now for others to learn ;)
DragonsWrathLevel:220

We had about 2 and a half pages no exact number, that “epona zerg special” is now for others to learn ;)
I counted around 47-48 eg toons with a few under 220.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

Impressive. I was there. Smart pulling Dino far north and having suicide tank deal with orb.
If you knew how orbs worked you'd realise orbs cannot be altered or affected by anything a player does, and finding optimal positioning is all part of a raid.
Epona:
Prevail ~ 220 Sexy Tank o.o ~

Arawn:
Infurnus~222 Wack Rogue ~

Impressive. I was there. Smart pulling Dino far north and having suicide tank deal with orb.
If you knew how orbs worked you'd realise orbs cannot be altered or affected by anything a player does, and finding optimal positioning is all part of a raid.
Good job leading the raid I must say.

I just wanted to say gratz but mainly you see me on the floor in the pic laying down looking all sexy and stuff I'm dark prince ;)

I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.