Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Global Castle feedback

Loading the castle is troublesome, right now particularly. Waiting a full minute is a little annoying, but not horrible.
You got lucky. I'm trying to load a toon that logged in the castle. It's been a full 5 minutes and I'm stuck on the loading screen.

So basically any character that logged in the castle is now stuck there. :(

It was changed to global tavern in beta phase 2 and duels were Bar Fights but they changed back to castle, despite the obvious complaints.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

FIX THE CASTLE

Please. The title speaks for itself. I can't even play the game because my main character was left sitting in the castle pre-patch, and my iPad crashes everytime I load in because of the spam and overcrowded population causing massive lag. It was a silly idea. I like the concept of having more opportunities to buy and sell items more easily (I can relate as a merchant), but just make the AH global! Make it so every item that is placed in the AH can be purchasable across all worlds. That is the only benefit of this new castle idea. Nothing else is good about it. Please change it back and bring in a global AH. Leave the arena global.

*Edited* Just saw that you can't even cross trade. What a stupid decision. So you have just taken my right to play the game. Good work.

My game is laggy as hell.. It takes forever to load since i updated and its not my phone.. Even bounty board giving problems it wont let me accept bounties even tho i clicked on it a dozen times.. When am in castle every 10 mins or so i get movement glitch where my toon cant move at all and i cant teleport or anything. Revert back to how the castle was as you can see by the feedback here it was a very very bad idea global arena was made for a reason.
Lir
ImmortalBain 225 Warrior Retired
Razor X 221 Ranger Active
Chraa Noob Rogue

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
And
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Just tried to login and my toon was parked in castle the game kicked me and said unable to connect to server even though it was loading. I hope the server reset is to change castle back to normal. I really do hope so.
Lir
ImmortalBain 225 Warrior Retired
Razor X 221 Ranger Active
Chraa Noob Rogue

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
And
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I said from the start that I'm ok with global castle under the condition that there are no lag or performance issues affecting gameplay, global and server chats are separate and easily mutable, and glads are moved out of the castle.

So far most of these conditions remain unfulfilled, even if lag is fixed you still have major unaddressed issues.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

nice idea but executed poorly

+ can't use bounty board or gladiator quest giver
+ player rendering is painfully bad, you have to be super close to actually see people
+ general lag and connection problems
+ the place is way to crowded, it wasn't designed for ~200 people at once (Which it currently has)
+ Auction house just looks like a mass of names, it doesn't look appealing having so many people crowded in a tiny space
+ poor player rendering just causes a bunch of random pets if you're too far away
+ chat is chaotic