Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pre-Release Discussion

So looking at the list of new features, what concerns are going on in all of your heads

My biggest concern is the global castle. That could get extremely laggy. Would the auction house and bank be in separate locations now? So far my only concern.
Last edited by Rikitt on Wed May 08, 2019 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Re: Pre-Release Discussion

Where did you find this info o.O
I haven't seen anything about new information for update yet honestly
Probably just looking in the wrong place

Where did you find this info o.O
I haven't seen anything about new information for update yet honestly
Probably just looking in the wrong place
New features can be found in the App Store under the new version's description.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

So looking at the list of new features, what concerns are going on in all of your heads?

My biggest concern is the global castle. That could get extremely laggy. Would the auction house and bank be in separate locations now? So far my only concern.
Been Wondering the same thing. Honestly want to know why also there is already a global zone in arena. If there is no trading of items seems it will just create tons of spam and a crowded castle.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

So looking at the list of new features, what concerns are going on in all of your heads?

Been Wondering the same thing. Honestly want to know why also there is already a global zone in arena. If there is no trading of items seems it will just create tons of spam and a crowded castle.
Honestly hoping for being able to trade between worlds- would make the economy a lot more stable

Honestly hoping for being able to trade between worlds- would make the economy a lot more stable
If items are tradable between servers this would be one of the biggest mistakes VR could make.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

You won’t be able to trade with other servers to my knowledge, trading will still work with your server people only, and your auction house stays linked to your server too, but you can duel and talk, will be overcrowded, open to even more spammers, and laggy for plenty
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Yeah a global farcrag seems like an issue to me, without having experienced it. Not just the possibly lag from so many players in it, but the castle is currently the trading hub on most servers, where players go for buying/selling items. It doesn’t really make sense that it would be turned into a global location...unless VR is opening up cross trading with other servers, or implemented a way to limit trading/bank/auction house to only your server. Guess we will find out soon though!

Also, my goodness that fashion name is crazy. I love it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!