Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Beast Awakens

I was hoping that the game would move to 3 -4 updates each year..

Can we please get any kind of feedback?
It depends on the content of the update. More content usually means longer development time. By itself, the speed of the content doesn't really matter...you need to take both the speed and the amount of the content together (and possibly even the quality of the content, but that is usually a personal opinion).

While it may not really seem like it from a player perspective, the game has already been doing 3 large updates a year for the past few years (see here). It's not complete, but it's pretty accurate.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Thread cleaned up.

If you want to hijack a thread to talk about issues with Proteus, please create another topic AND don't stoop to insults. Doesn't help the discussion or the VR team when they read it.

I'm not locking the thread because of two reasons:

1. Difinitus started the thread, so I'd rather he closes it when he sees fit.

2. I still see potential value coming from this thread (before it spiralled down).

Feel free to continue discussing what Difinitus posted last, or anything update related.
What are you hoping to see most with the new boss?
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Thread cleaned up.

If you want to hijack a thread to talk about issues with Proteus, please create another topic AND don't stoop to insults. Doesn't help the discussion or the VR team when they read it.

I'm not locking the thread because of two reasons:

1. Difinitus started the thread, so I'd rather he closes it when he sees fit.

2. I still see potential value coming from this thread (before it spiralled down).

Feel free to continue discussing what Difinitus posted last, or anything update related.
What are you hoping to see most with the new boss?
Heeyyyoooo called it :D doubted it'd be locked when diff was the op lol but hbu what are you looking forward to?

Will the update include the reward that was promised to those who participated in the previous open beta? Havent heard anything about that in forever. Any idea what that reward is supposed to be?
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Hello Heroes,

The bridge to the Northern Peninsula has undergone finally been repaired and travelers from across Dal Riata are eager to visit. However, all of the commotion has awoken a cunning arcane dragon who has taken up residence within the ruins! How long the beast has been there is a mystery, but Lord MacLir requires your aid to evict the dragon and restore peace to Lir's Reach! The Magical Institute of Transformation will be on site to study the arcane energy and empower magical artifacts you may find within the ruined grounds.
The Celtic Heroes Team is very excited to share some details of the newest update coming soon. The next content patch will include a new raid, new weapons and accessories, a new fashion set, plus more to be revealed at a later date.

Have a great weekend Heroes! :)
What if there was never a update to begin with and it was all a April’s fool joke -.-,

What if there was never a update to begin with and it was all a April’s fool joke -.-,
Post was made on April 5th so as far as April Fools jokes go it would have been late......just like the update.

Having a closed beta for an April Fools joke seems like a bit much, but wouldn't put it past them lol.

On another note, will the update fix certain visual glitches that either were missed/not fixed after the last release? Hopefully including the "Pit of the Abyss" that appears on the stairs leading to the Proteus room in Arcane.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

On another note, will the update fix certain visual glitches that either were missed/not fixed after the last release? Hopefully including the "Pit of the Abyss" that appears on the stairs leading to the Proteus room in Arcane.
I am most positive that has been fixed in the latest update.

Nope, I’m afraid not. I just went to the spot where it happens and it still happened. It’s been especially annoying when running multiple toons through arcane to try and get to the boss in question for a lock battle. You fall into the “pit of the abyss”, get transported to leystone and lose your mount. Very frustrating lol. Also many glitches with running through many areas, logging out and logging back in quickly only to be transported to leystone. Hope all this gets fixed first or else this update will be like the big one late last year that caused huge issues where people couldn’t even play the game.
Level 228 Ice Mage
Level 226 Ranger
Level 224 Tank
Level 220 Druid
Level 190 Rogue Locker
Level 160+ Rogue
Guardian of Kudos, Relentless Underdogs of Danu
~Just leveling toons so I can show off my precious Wyldwood sets~
Danu

Nope, I’m afraid not. I just went to the spot where it happens and it still happened. It’s been especially annoying when running multiple toons through arcane to try and get to the boss in question for a lock battle. You fall into the “pit of the abyss”, get transported to leystone and lose your mount. Very frustrating lol. Also many glitches with running through many areas, logging out and logging back in quickly only to be transported to leystone. Hope all this gets fixed first or else this update will be like the big one late last year that caused huge issues where people couldn’t even play the game.
Think they mean in the one to come.
It wasn’t fixed first round of beta but I believe they fixed before second. I forgot to retest (oopsies)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at