Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New clan on Gwydion

The only fun period in Gwyd was Gele griefing. But gl Pures.
Pfft, you gotta go old school with griefing for fun. Mordy griefing is where it’s at ;)
Gwyd never really had a mord griefing period, maybe errant troll pulling but that's about it.

Necro a little bit more griefed but still not that much.
Was more so making a joke but ya.
Gele griefing is very clean and orderly and anyone paying attention and stop it.

Mordy and necro get chaotic though. Between adds running through aoeing, mordy being moved to breathe fire on the DPS, to priest being moved to slow dps.
Chaos :twisted:

All in all gwyd is better without the griefing and with the different clans respecting each other. Griefing is fun... but sucks for resource use...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Pfft, you gotta go old school with griefing for fun. Mordy griefing is where it’s at ;)
Gwyd never really had a mord griefing period, maybe errant troll pulling but that's about it.

Necro a little bit more griefed but still not that much.
Was more so making a joke but ya.
Gele griefing is very clean and orderly and anyone paying attention and stop it.

Mordy and necro get chaotic though. Between adds running through aoeing, mordy being moved to breathe fire on the DPS, to priest being moved to slow dps.
Chaos :twisted:

All in all gwyd is better without the griefing and with the different clans respecting each other. Griefing is fun... but sucks for resource use...

Topic is announcing a new clan on the gwydion server. Please refrain from spinning it.
Thank you.
Brie 228 Warrior
Flynt 228 Ranger
Sneakie 200 Rogue
Brid 223 Mage

Divergent: developing a new direction.

Yeah boys get off our thread! :D ;)

For reals though, if anyone is lurking in the forum's being like mm maybe I'm a little bit bored of my server, wonder what's up in Gwyd... You are totally welcome to get in touch, can tell you all about Divergent... or Relentless if you're that way inclined :shock:
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion
Truffles 216 druid - Gwydion
Pizzazz 202 mage - Epona

Yeah boys get off our thread! :D ;)

For reals though, if anyone is lurking in the forum's being like mm maybe I'm a little bit bored of my server, wonder what's up in Gwyd... You are totally welcome to get in touch, can tell you all about Divergent... or Relentless if you're that way inclined :shock:
^ old forum account back (yay me) so if anyone doesss fancy getting in touch do it on this one!
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥

Gwydion’s newest clan on the rise.

Divergent: (def.) Tending to be different or develop in different directions.

Divergent is actively recruiting members; mains must be level 200+; but all your alt levels are welcome.

Do you like the adrenaline rush of competition and want to spend your time in game in a drama free atmosphere? Need before greed? No DKP? Clan profit sharing between all mains? Then become a part of our tightknit family; Someone we can all depend on and you can depend on as well.

Our focus is on Mord and above end game bosses. Daily Bane’s and EDL runs for our members and their alts. But by no means are we limited to those activities.

If you’re looking for a fun, new view on Gwydion life, the spirit and adrenaline rush of competition and want to progress through the end game along side like-minded individuals with similar experience and strong leadership, shoot a message over to Flynt, Gorelark, Kezzy or Medusaa.
Just curious why you aren't recruiting new players. Meaning players that are new to the game/don't have lvl 200 characters on the server. Not that I'm going to come over or anything. But for someone just starting out on the server and who doesn't necessarily want to join the dom clan, you guys seem like a good option to gear up ( with higher lvl help) and get some lixing buddies, but your not accepting anyone under 200? Give those guys a couple weeks or months depending on when you recruit them and they'll get to 200 and make some alts, then you got an even better-established clan.

Divergent is actively recruiting members; mains must be level 200+; but all your alt levels are welcome.

Do you like the adrenaline rush of competition and want to spend your time in game in a drama free atmosphere? Need before greed? No DKP? Clan profit sharing between all mains? Then become a part of our tightknit family; Someone we can all depend on and you can depend on as well.

Our focus is on Mord and above end game bosses. Daily Bane’s and EDL runs for our members and their alts. But by no means are we limited to those activities.

If you’re looking for a fun, new view on Gwydion life, the spirit and adrenaline rush of competition and want to progress through the end game along side like-minded individuals with similar experience and strong leadership, shoot a message over to Flynt, Gorelark, Kezzy or Medusaa.
Just curious why you aren't recruiting new players. Meaning players that are new to the game/don't have lvl 200 characters on the server. Not that I'm going to come over or anything. But for someone just starting out on the server and who doesn't necessarily want to join the dom clan, you guys seem like a good option to gear up ( with higher lvl help) and get some lixing buddies, but your not accepting anyone under 200? Give those guys a couple weeks or months depending on when you recruit them and they'll get to 200 and make some alts, then you got an even better-established clan.
Not speaking for divergent officially, but Gwydion, in general, invests in their transfer players. If you are established on another server, and you want to come here, then let us know. More than likely level requirements won’t apply to you.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Not speaking for divergent officially, but Gwydion, in general, invests in their transfer players. If you are established on another server, and you want to come here, then let us know. More than likely level requirements won’t apply to you.
What about new players in general? Do you have an idea why they essentially have a lvl 200 recruiting cap?

Hey guys! Not sure if any of you still remember me, but I am a Gwydion player returning from a while ago (aka about nine months I think?). Just joined Divergent and look forward to contributing over the Summer! Good to see there are still some souls relentlessly resisting relentless :D Looking forward to meeting friends, old and new!
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

What about new players in general? Do you have an idea why they essentially have a lvl 200 recruiting cap?

My assumption is twofold:

1) The content they do as a clan is 200+. Any content done below that level is usually only for alts.

2) The experience you have from leveling and using your character for this period of time is expected.

It does not mean that members of these clans will not help you out. Asking for help on killing quest mobs and targets is something you should do. If you plan on coming to the end game, we will want to get to know you along the way.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Prae was about right.

There are a few reasons really, firstly, we have a pretty tight knit clan and we aren't looking to have a massive influx of people to become some great behemoth. A lot of our systems work on a level of trust so we can take the pressure off the leaders/reduce the admin required, need before greed is the overall theme!

The point for us is just to have a group of like minded people in a relaxed environment having fun. Secondly, almost all of us are established end game players who want to focus on primarily end game content rather than having to gear a bunch of toons through DL. We do DL bosses but they aren't our primary focus because tbh we all been there and done that.

Plus none of us are likely to stay up until 3am for resets or leave our phones on loud in the middle of the night so it's kinda better suited to people who have had a bit of experience of the game and aren't so worried about taking a slightly more relaxed approach to CH life :D
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥