Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lost Account

Dear Devs,

Greetings to you all i hope you all are well and doing great.
My name is SEO nice to meet you all. Been playing this game for like more then 3 weeks now with my gf its good i like it pritty good. The graphics and the smooth gameplay thanks a lot for that guys this game is great.

So m making this thread on Support and asking all of you to help us out cuz this is a huge problem for us for me and my girlfriend.

IGN - Seoleo , Rumers

Seleo lvl 79 (warrior) and Rumers lvl 80 (Mage) we are in Donn last login was in otherworld. open world games are always hard and it takes time to become what you are at each lvl.

So what happened is we lost her "Rumers" account username and we frgt to register email id for her account is it possible to get the account back? I can add the IP if you provide us the account and chk if the account is being used on the same ip i also have SS for proof. Guys we used money on that account we can give you developers each detail you want help us pls.

ℙṧ⑂¢♄ø ($€ϴ) [Seoleo]

Re: Lost Account

For account retrieval you will have to contact support@onethumbmobile.com.

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

If you can provide them with the answers to these questions it will help speed up the process:

- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
Hi,
Thank you so much for the detail i will mail them just now thank you soo much :))
ℙṧ⑂¢♄ø ($€ϴ) [Seoleo]

I have a quick question abt the support its been like 3 days and i hear no news from them no mail no reply and i saw bad reviews from google play abt the support, i mean no offence guys bt i just wanna know they not replying me does it mean they working on it and they are busy and we can get the account back? Please let us know whats going on its really not good keep us waiting sir at least let us know whats going on :(
ℙṧ⑂¢♄ø ($€ϴ) [Seoleo]

I have a quick question abt the support its been like 3 days and i hear no news from them no mail no reply and i saw bad reviews from google play abt the support, i mean no offence guys bt i just wanna know they not replying me does it mean they working on it and they are busy and we can get the account back? Please let us know whats going on its really not good keep us waiting sir at least let us know whats going on :(
Because the support team at VR is so small, occasionally they fall a few days behind in replying to support tickets. It’s unfortunate, but understandable for a small company with a larger playerbase. There isn’t too much more you can do aside from waiting for them to finish up previous tickets and get to yours.

Good luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Sorry that it's taking longer than expected to respond to your ticket. We're catching up from an extended holiday we had recently, so please be patient and the team will reply to you as soon as they can! :)

Because the support team at VR is so small, occasionally they fall a few days behind in replying to support tickets. It’s unfortunate, but understandable for a small company with a larger playerbase. There isn’t too much more you can do aside from waiting for them to finish up previous tickets and get to yours.

Good luck!
Thanks for the info really Helpful.
ℙṧ⑂¢♄ø ($€ϴ) [Seoleo]

Sorry that it's taking longer than expected to respond to your ticket. We're catching up from an extended holiday we had recently, so please be patient and the team will reply to you as soon as they can! :)
Thank you soo much for letting us know. We are waiting for devs to reply us tyvm :D
ℙṧ⑂¢♄ø ($€ϴ) [Seoleo]

Hey guys .

Hope you all are fine and doing great.

So m replying to my thread here agian to let yall know that we got our account back tab got fixed and got the id and username with password also registered. Gonna mail support abt the id again to let them know.

Thread is closed thank you all for your support and reply :)

Thank you all
Thankfully
SEO and Rumers.
ℙṧ⑂¢♄ø ($€ϴ) [Seoleo]

Hey guys .

Hope you all are fine and doing great.

So m replying to my thread here agian to let yall know that we got our account back tab got fixed and got the id and username with password also registered. Gonna mail support abt the id again to let them know.

Thread is closed thank you all for your support and reply :)

Thank you all
Thankfully
SEO and Rumers.
Glad to hear the account's back in safe hands :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!