Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

One of my clannies got a taunting bloom ring from a 5*s plant that wasn’t from the Bloodthorn Roots.

He didn’t get to ss kill, but he did say it was a rare 5*s Tulip flower thingy that spawned around here.

I knew there was a rare 5* plant lol. I spent quite some time farming those flower things with no luck... atleast now I know it wasn’t a waste lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

The "blood drinker"/Regeneration weapons drop from red eyes (ads) in Unox room. I have the bow on my ranger and got the blade lixing there. It's rare drop so will take alot of farming. Good luck to all. Hope this helps someone.
Server: Balor
Clan: Ellysian
• Smokey502-221 Fire mage
• NUCKIN FUTZ-220 Ranger
* FAH Q-123 Druid (Mord camper)
* MAJ0R B0NER-20 Warrior (Hrung camper)
* Master Bader-7 Ranger (Necro camper)
* Smokey420 - 217 Rogue (quit playing)

Started a special Band group for expert hunters of these drops. If you have insight and are heavily invested in contributing and figuring this out hit me up for an invite. Once the group gets some traction we can start inviting others to observe and learn but for now I'm looking for just proactive hunters who have invested countless hours into camping one or more of these drops....

I'm sure there is more yet to discover. I started a Rare drops hunters band for those interested in deeper and more focused discussion.

Here is the link for those of you who really like to dig in deep.

Hey, join our 'Celtic Heroes: Rare Drop Hunters' group on BAND - The app for groups and communities!
https://band.us/n/a3aazayf57vek
Bitey made a YouTube video back during the beta and he featured every single rare item added into the game. Every one has been discovered but I think a couple low level weapons and the emerald armor. If you can find the emerald armor spawn then that’d be great, I’d love to farm for a set some day
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I guess I'm not communicating my point very well :(

I understand that the items have been discovered. I have also read this thread and seen the video, like most here. What I'm interested in is starting a group to theory craft and figure out spawn triggers, place holder correlation and otherwise discuss tips and tricks for making the spawns more of a reality... I don't buy that it's totally rng but then again, everything is possible.

With that all said, I personally tried farming the Apostate and decided to make this post after about 2,000 unsuccessful kills. I have heard some folks are up to 17,000 so this is just one of those things....