Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cooking competition?

I’m a newer player who noticed that Finna the loud in high shore village mentioned a cooking competition. Anyone know what this is and when it is. I’ve been cooking for about 3 weeks now and I have been focusing heavily on cooking abilities, my mastery is currently at 1700 , also wondering how I can obtain festive recipes

Re: Cooking competition?

We had a cooking competition last year. I wasn't really a fan of how it was implemented since any rabbit meat previously collected could contribute to the leaderboard and not just during the time frame of the actual collecting. It was okay but my least favorite of all the competitions. Fishing was FUN.

Festive recipes have been removed atm so youll only be able to buy from people who bought extra.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

There were 4 recipes for Yule 2017, they didn’t return in 2018 however we were able to buy the spices again this season (for those who had the recipes).

It would be great to have more seasonal recipes and especially love the ideas people have come up with for making cakes/foods that give fun effects when consumed.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

There were 4 recipes for Yule 2017, they didn’t return in 2018 however we were able to buy the spices again this season (for those who had the recipes).

It would be great to have more seasonal recipes and especially love the ideas people have come up with for making cakes/foods that give fun effects when consumed.
Would be nice if you can back up my suggestion with a +1 so it can get some more attention :)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=100528
Yeah, it was a really cool idea! :)
I'm happy you like it :)
Name Lvl Clan
1insane1 221 TheIlluminati General
1Maniac1 220
Brainless 190
Strudel 220
FireMcFire 217
Unelanunhi 227
Pocahontas 200

Hoping for a CBD gummies recipe this Xmas and after you eat them you randomly fall through the walls in arcane...oh wait, that already happens without the gummies.
:D
sniper2k (222 ranger)
Spicy2k (190 rogue)
Slasher2k (190 warrior)
MasterBender (160 fire mage)
Spicy Mchaggis (212 dps druid)

Relentless Of Gwydion