Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello Epona people!

I am new to Celtic Heroes (lvl 10 druid) and happily wandering the world while I pick up the game. It's enjoyable so far but it's obvious the game is in limbo. It may be alive in ways I'm not aware of yet. So before I wander away from this game I'm enjoying, I'm wanting to test the level of life first. It looks fairly dead from a new player perspective. I hope I'm wrong? I've been the long time player in games that just...end up in perma limbo until the servers shut down. It's not a good feeling at all. I hope the trend reverses! For now I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is. Of the servers still showing signs of life, Epona looks like the best shot at enjoying the game. If there is an established guild on this server who would be interested in adopting a nooby, casual, gamer mom druid with EU hours playtime and limited pre-scheduled NA evening playtime as needed, then I'm your woman. If not, all good. I'll just say hello here and enjoy exploring the game for now. Either way- it's very nice to see a system like Epona's in the gaming world. Anyhoo, that's it for me. Hello everyone :) I'm here, I like the game so far and I wanted to introduce myself.

Cheers,

Illuzion

Re: Hello Epona people!

Welcome to Epona and the forums!

You will be glad to know the game isn't dead, it may be less busy than it has been but updates are still being developed and new bosses added so all is good. No one really hangs out in the starter areas so they will always be pretty empty and the game/overall population isn't huge anyway as, well it's a pretty niche Celtic (sort of) themed mobile MMO and the servers dont really support massive volumes of players. The community is amazing though and you will meet some great people along the way.

Anyways, as for Epona, definitely hang around a while longer and see what you think, I can help you with a few things to speed you along the way (ign is Pizzazz). Levelling to end game is a relatively long journey but actually super fun the first time around, beware druid is probably a bit slower than the rest :D

Feel free to PM in here or send me a mail in game if you need anything!

All the best,
Eury ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion
Truffles 216 druid - Gwydion
Pizzazz 202 mage - Epona

Re: Hello Epona people!

Lovely to hear, thank you for the welcome and popping in to give me a better perspective on the game. Lots of things to learn and places to explore while I slowly grind my way to usefulness lol. I will most definitely have questions, appreciate the offer of being able to touch base with an experienced druid during the journey!

Cheers,

Illuzion