Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Avengers Endgame!!!

Since Avengers Endgame is around the corner, i decided to make this post to ask you guys a interesting question.
Name your favorite MCU universe hero and list the class they would be if they were in Celtic Heroes
Looking to see some fun and interesting answers!!!
*If you really dont like MCU go for DC heroes if you want xd*
Noot Noot

Re: Avengers Endgame!!!

My favorite MCU character is Hawkeye, who would obviously be a ranger :?

I've been pretty disappointed in the lack of an arc for him over the past decade, though there was some nice character development in Age of Ultron. However, I've heard that he plays a much larger role in Endgame, so I'm really stoked to see what happens in that.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

My favorite.... uhm... Its tough, in the MCU everyones nerfed a bit and fit more into storyline, in the comics Ironman is much more likeable as well as Black Panther due to how op he is (chokeheld the silver surfer). I feel like they need to give Ironman a bit more strength and show more of his skills in MCU like he was shown in comics/tv shows. Other than that, Dr Strange is just a badass with a great actor.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

My favorite.... uhm... Its tough, in the MCU everyones nerfed a bit and fit more into storyline, in the comics Ironman is much more likeable as well as Black Panther due to how op he is (chokeheld the silver surfer). I feel like they need to give Ironman a bit more strength and show more of his skills in MCU like he was shown in comics/tv shows. Other than that, Dr Strange is just a badass with a great actor.
What class do you think ironman would go into, in your opinion? :D
Noot Noot

Uh.. Low defenses, ranged abilities that arent arrows, explosives... Id say a mage.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Uh.. Low defenses, ranged abilities that arent arrows, explosives... Id say a mage.
Depends on what armor he’s using. Hulk buster iron man would be a warrior.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Captain America because who doesn’t like a little red white and blue ass kicking... plus he’s the natural leader of the bunch. Awesome back story as well. Would obviously be a h2h warrior with a shield.

Didn’t like how they scrapped his spangly outfit and iconic shield... he just wasn’t the same in Infinity War. Also what they did with Agent Romenoff’s hair, looks terrible with it being blonde and she loses that Russian spy touch
Last edited by Zkills on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Endgame was great! I don’t want to spoil too much but in the end there is a credits scene.

Is Groot part of the Avengers? Because he is my favorite.
Is there an end scene after all the credits and/or is it worth watching? I hate sitting through the credits just to find out it’s something stupid at the end or no scene at all lol (I remember one of the marvel movies did that)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge