Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: EDL Drops Buff

Tbh Jon in the time you have spent whinging about this you could have leveled up a toon on epona, you could have probably transferred your gold and gear as well. Clans kill bosses because they recruit and need the gear not out of some meanness to stop you. My advice transfer your gold and gear and get levelling and stop insulting people all the time.
If your leader just accept me to join your clan, this whining will never happen.

I try this Sneakylistia. Someone in EPONA talk to me about transferring gold. I trusted the guy because he is a high lvl player in server Epona, a lvl 200+. But he just scam me.

Its easy to level a new toon in any server.
But the fishing lvl, the cooking lvl, you have to lvl that again, the ability lvl, everything.

This will never happen if OTM just implement SERVER TRANSFER.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

It is true that for non plat buyer it is harder to level, advance in game simply because you have less money than others but there are many ways to make money by collecting cooking ingredients/fishing/trading or simply bossing that your arguments become invalid.

Also as a "solo" player it's no surprise that you can't finish frozen because these bosses were designed for multiple people to work together.
For my own experience I can say it is possible to finish frozen in one week of camping. And in my opinion this is perfect. Why hold up people at frozen if the game has much more to give at higher level/ endgame.

To stay within the topic... in my opinion 215 needs some adjustments. In our world we have around 20 people(in all timezones) sitting at 215 and waiting for a 4*. In total we have way too many who don't have edl weapons yet but 24 upgrade tokens for CG offhands. This is a holdup which can be avoided or at least lowered to a time that is reasonable.
For my personal experience as a free player, leveling is easy. And getting gold is easy.
Im not a solo player when i started this game. Im in a clan for 3yrs for your information.

I agree with Bob and froze, no reason to nerf the drops.
I never experience killing EDL BOSSES but after EDL SET, the next set is DG, correct me if im wrong.
And the DG is the last set, the best armor.
EDL drops should be hard to get because its the 2nd best armor in the game.

Frozen Armor is not the best armor set nor the 2nd best armor in game, but why i cant complete it in 3yrs with my clan. :cry:
I guess its because im a free player and will never spend a dime.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Jon, we have clannies who,dont spend a dime, but are still geared. Why? may you ask, because they boss like crazy and help other people in the clan,,with bounties etc. Sorry you got scammed, and we are a friendly clan and I promise you that there will have been a good reason you didnt join us (it is not a single decision but one debated by generals and guardians), dominant for sure but we work hard and play hard as a family. I have been playing since 2014 and for the information my chief Mr Scar gave me full frozen ( including weapon ) on my rogue ( my main at the time) before him because it was the best decision for the clan.

Mods sorry,went a bit off topic there
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

It is true that for non plat buyer it is harder to level, advance in game simply because you have less money than others but there are many ways to make money by collecting cooking ingredients/fishing/trading or simply bossing that your arguments become invalid.

Also as a "solo" player it's no surprise that you can't finish frozen because these bosses were designed for multiple people to work together.
For my own experience I can say it is possible to finish frozen in one week of camping. And in my opinion this is perfect. Why hold up people at frozen if the game has much more to give at higher level/ endgame.

To stay within the topic... in my opinion 215 needs some adjustments. In our world we have around 20 people(in all timezones) sitting at 215 and waiting for a 4*. In total we have way too many who don't have edl weapons yet but 24 upgrade tokens for CG offhands. This is a holdup which can be avoided or at least lowered to a time that is reasonable.
For my personal experience as a free player, leveling is easy. And getting gold is easy.
Im not a solo player when i started this game. Im in a clan for 3yrs for your information.

I agree with Bob and froze, no reason to nerf the drops.
I never experience killing EDL BOSSES but after EDL SET, the next set is DG, correct me if im wrong.
And the DG is the last set, the best armor.
EDL drops should be hard to get because its the 2nd best armor in the game.

Frozen Armor is not the best armor set nor the 2nd best armor in game, but why i cant complete it in 3yrs with my clan. :cry:
I guess its because im a free player and will never spend a dime.
With how rare pures are, DG is more like ceremonial reward armor than actual quest armor as so few will get full set.

I just leveled a brand new toon to 220, on a brand new server, and just had to reearn edl armor and weapons. So this isn’t me not remembering how hard it was to get, I got it like 2 weeks ago...
Edl so prolific that rele usually just gives out to anyone, main or alt, as soon as they get 205 and we share our drops with another clan on the server per our alliance (Prestige Worldwide) and they have gotten multiple sets and weapons through this.

in a comp clan EDL takes a while, especially when first starting out as you will lose most lock fights. However, assuming everyone in clan is focusing their toons into full DPS and seeking best possible builds, they shouldn’t have an issue locking a good number and getting the drops they need. Was in a clan with 8 people and we monopolized DL right before tower was released for a bout a year (overlap during edl and tower). Was hard, a lot of work, but we did it in the end (this was when DL bosses had hour long windows as well).
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at