Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New skills + buffs

The next update won't have any changes to skills, as the focus is the new raid boss. However, I know a lot of players would like to see skill and class balancing, so that's what I will push for in our next planning meeting.
Appreciate the reply, keep up the good work
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

The next update won't have any changes to skills, as the focus is the new raid boss. However, I know a lot of players would like to see skill and class balancing, so that's what I will push for in our next planning meeting.

Thank you, I’m sure this cannot be the easiest thing to do but yes whether it be a new skill for each class or a balance update I think it would make 99% of the gamers very happy.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Thank you, I’m sure this cannot be the easiest thing to do but yes whether it be a new skill for each class or a balance update I think it would make 99% of the gamers very happy.

Don’t forget how much game time people will using farming these new skills as well it’s a win win for all of us :)
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Don’t forget how much game time people will using farming these new skills as well it’s a win win for all of us :)
I'm all for a balance update next instead of just additional content. I'll the idea down for our next planning meeting :)

I'm all for a balance update next instead of just additional content. I'll the idea down for our next planning meeting :)
I vote for both :D

(And yes please buff mages ♥)
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion
Truffles 216 druid - Gwydion
Pizzazz 202 mage - Epona

For mage maybe like a rune you can put down that gives effects to players within the radius, like increased damage, or in-combat health regen, or armor. Would be interesting to see something like that utilized at bosses.
Any type of placeable area skill would be really amazing.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

For mage maybe like a rune you can put down that gives effects to players within the radius, like increased damage, or in-combat health regen, or armor. Would be interesting to see something like that utilized at bosses.
Noooo please don't make mages any more of a support class... more damage, less support ♥ :D
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion
Truffles 216 druid - Gwydion
Pizzazz 202 mage - Epona

Noooo please don't make mages any more of a support class... more damage, less support ♥ :D
The choice is what makes mages fun though! Buffing their support role in neat ways just makes that a decent alternative play-style to damage. I really wish VR would focus on balancing out the different roles of each class. Warriors are already a good ways along that path, with both tanking and damage being good options. Druid is pretty well balanced as well, between damage and healing. Mages have a rather niche support role, their neat skills are weaker though (clock of fire, energy boost, sacrifice, etc) which means that they aren't really used. Ranger/Rogue support is pretty much just limited to a couple skills, it'd be nice to see some of the others buffed out or updated to fit the current game instead of being stuck in the 2012 era (thinking of Camo, Hide, etc).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I would love to see the lowest used skills be completely revamped to compete with the most used skills. It adds a ton of diversity to the gameplay and gives more freedom when choosing skills, rather than a certain set of skills being the best overall.