Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Comp servers

A lot of the hatred on belenus formed from specific events because of a certain individual or individuals. During my time in Ronin I noticed a lot of the hate was directed to a very select few because of something that happened in the past and overtime that hatred broadened into hating the clan as a whole. Ronin did have a lot more toxic players though, but that doesn’t mean elementals didn’t have their fair share as well

Belenus had some fun competition I’d say before the whole wg thing happened and after the griefing ended. I had a lot of fun fighting for both sides. Fighting for Ronin during the first carrowmore carnage event was a blast (most fun I’ve ever had) and being dominant on most bosses in Elementals was also a lot of fun.. shame that certain individuals just can’t help themselves but to make the server like a toxic wasteland.

The best competition though was by far all the noob clans and their drama, KodiakReavers vs Sucuro :twisted: or all of the clans Daisycakes and guardog made (including reavers) where they just sat in the arena slaughtering everyone who walked in or attempted their gladiators. #makearenagreatagain
Last edited by Zkills on Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Please try and keep on topic guys, and keep responses general rather than naming / being specific, it is a general question after all.
It’s asking for specific servers, and with this clans.
Naming and shaming isn’t allowed but the OP is a specific question.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Are there any comp servers where the clans are relatively evenly matched and also nice to each other?... Just asking for a friend :D
Over on Mabon there isnt really any friendly comp tbh, its been an eventful last 2months as the main clan on the server being Wolfgang got overwhelmed by an upcoming clan called Novalis, Nova are now the clan killing BT, Gele etc on spawn or the day pf the spawn while Wolfgang doesnt really get many kills anymore, while a month or 2 ago it was the other way around. Like always on Mabon other clans get blamed for griefing on occasions, people get heated at world bosses in chat, stuff which used to happen a lot years ago but isnt as common these days, usually its just a gf then move onto the next but there is still the occasional sh*t talkers in chat. When it comes to whos in the clans, like someone said earlier in this topic people leave and make a new clan due to not liking the main clans system or seeing corrupt play from leaders in the top clan, other people see things the same way or those already out of the clan who left for the same reason or get kicked join the second clan in hopes to overthrow the main clan eventually, mainly being the reason wg got overthrown in Mabon. Due to that there was always some hostility thrown at those who jumped clans and some that understood why they jumped.

Back to your main question when both clans were evenly matched thats when the griefing came into play and more sh*t talk happened in chat due to both clans wanting the bosses and loot and when they lost the lock they would get heated in chat. So on Mabon evenly matched clans dont go down too well xD
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

This is actually a really good question, is there such a thing as friendly competition in CH? Or does it always end up being hostile?
How can u expect people to have friendly competition in ch when u make the drops as lame as they are? Only a few people actually get something from raids if that, it takes time to plan them ie get everyone together and then it takes time to kill the damn thing and use the resources and for what? A few measly dkp points. Damn man I bet half the time when any one server kills a world boss nobody gets any drops because their not worth it. If u wanna see friendly competition u need to sort the drop system out and I'm not talking about the drop rates I'm talking about the whole system. It's unfathomable that less than a handful of items drop when around 50 people are needed to kill a boss. So that's why u don't see friendly competition.

This is actually a really good question, is there such a thing as friendly competition in CH? Or does it always end up being hostile?
How can u expect people to have friendly competition in ch when u make the drops as lame as they are? Only a few people actually get something from raids if that, it takes time to plan them ie get everyone together and then it takes time to kill the damn thing and use the resources and for what? A few measly dkp points. Damn man I bet half the time when any one server kills a world boss nobody gets any drops because their not worth it. If u wanna see friendly competition u need to sort the drop system out and I'm not talking about the drop rates I'm talking about the whole system. It's unfathomable that less than a handful of items drop when around 50 people are needed to kill a boss. So that's why u don't see friendly competition.
Quoting romeo as an example as to about 15 other people active on this post. Get your panties out of the twist they r in when it comes to drop rates. It has a very minimal role to play on the past. Yes it may determine if a player or group of players leaves a clan for another sparking competition but nothing more. We get it, drop rates are bad, this have been said on topics relating to and mostly not relating to it. Get the heck over it. No one gives a hot potato about the drop rates ON THIS POST. Take it somewhere else cause admins dont give a crap about it ON THIS POST anymore. I say on this post because they probably do address it elsewhere.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

The amount of items that drop is what makes each server unique as there are so many different ways to distribute it. Dkp, voting, and dice... each of which have many different possible variants. Gives the game more character
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Dont really understand why youre having a go at VR over the drops saying that theyre trash, BT drops are pretty insane even the royal versions, charms and rings, not ammys, its pretty damn easy to get bt items if you put in the effort, having all royals on your acc is good enough endgame, if youre complaining about not getting imperials and godlys then id assume that youre just not putting in enough effort into your dkp system to compete with the other people of your class, the updates been out for a long time and every server has had enough time to farm 50+ BT min so theres plenty of drops there for the picking, the next update may also hold better drops so dont go b***hing on the forums just because you dont have the gear you want.

When it comes to the system its similar with every game, you kill a boss snd get a couple of drops, kill the same boss forover a year with a 3day spawn on average and thats 484 bt drops, 50ppl at kills, 60% of those being usable, thats a good amount to go around
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Dont really understand why youre having a go at VR over the drops saying that theyre trash, BT drops are pretty insane even the royal versions, charms and rings, not ammys, its pretty damn easy to get bt items if you put in the effort, having all royals on your acc is good enough endgame, if youre complaining about not getting imperials and godlys then id assume that youre just not putting in enough effort into your dkp system to compete with the other people of your class, the updates been out for a long time and every server has had enough time to farm 50+ BT min so theres plenty of drops there for the picking, the next update may also hold better drops so dont go b***hing on the forums just because you dont have the gear you want.

When it comes to the system its similar with every game, you kill a boss snd get a couple of drops, kill the same boss forover a year with a 3day spawn on average and thats 484 bt drops, 50ppl at kills, 60% of those being usable, thats a good amount to go around
no one cares about ammies, miscs, or recast rings (except bolt) they are a dime a dozen, there are hundreds of each rotting in the banks of everyone who actively kills bloodthorn. The helms and ability rings from bloodthorn were designed to move lvl 220+players off of complete reliance on lvl 180-190 bosses... they have failed. Godlies and imps should be very rare but the base royal versions of an item that make up the primary aspects of most competitive builds should not be unobtainable to the vast majority of the population if their goal is to move on from mord and necro. If they want mord and necro to remain relevant then the drop rates are perfectly acceptable, however then that have massively misinformed their community and I think we deserve an explanation for their change in philosophy.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

To confirm, was getting at the fact that there is 50+ players needed to kill the current world boss which only drops 4 items or w/e and more likely than not not all of those 4 items will get used. That's a lot of people needed for that very little reward so nobodies gonna be feeling friendly to have this "friendly competition. Maybe I said the drops suck idr what I said but I meant the amount of drops suck for how many is needed especially since these are the only bosses in the game really that drop gear.