Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Will chests with actual mounts return?

I know there were aeon chests released having all of the old mounts in them but the chests now only contain mount tokens. Can you only get a mount by mount tokens now? If so, will chests with actual mounts return?
You can click on the chests and see the “drop rates”
In a percentage based format are. :) but yes you can still get old mounts.
Those rates have absolutely zero clarity

Okay ... so I know we have introduced these aeon items where it just about brings back just about every fashion type .. and even mounts... but is it possible to like thrown in some aeon clouds or even carpets :D been dying for a thunderstorm cloud over on Mabon but I have yet to see someone with it on our server which makes me very sad!
I know people are probably gonna be like oh no it will ruin the value but some servers have little to none of these mounts . Just a thought, would really like to obtain one of those haha :) .

Okay ... so I know we have introduced these aeon items where it just about brings back just about every fashion type .. and even mounts... but is it possible to like thrown in some aeon clouds or even carpets :D been dying for a thunderstorm cloud over on Mabon but I have yet to see someone with it on our server which makes me very sad!
I know people are probably gonna be like oh no it will ruin the value but some servers have little to none of these mounts . Just a thought, would really like to obtain one of those haha :) .
The point of the Aeon system was to bring back old chest drops. Because clouds and carpets were never found in chests, they really shouldn't have an Aeon equivalent imo...for simplicity's sake, so players don't start clamoring for X and Y and Z that were removed throughout the years to be added in.

That being said, I love the carpets and clouds as well, and would absolutely love to see similar unique and graphically neat things reintroduced. Definitely not in chests - that's a horrible idea. But a special temporary mount vendor would be awesome, similar to how it was back during seasonal events. I know the current focus is on animal mounts with tokens, but that doesn't mean those have to be the only option...a lot of players would much rather have a more unique and aesthetically pleasing mount to ride around on....regardless of whether or not they can equip weapons on it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Increase Dragon Egg drop rate so I can get a lvl6 drag on my rogue :) thanks

Also, with these low drop rates of cool items, the economy on almost every server has gone down the drain. On belenus mount tokens sell 75k+ per. Can we get some gold chests so that people on servers will begin buying plat again.
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

+1 to all of this

A new mount in chests would be great.

Fash tokens can go, energy pot crates can go, the number of res idols can decrease significantly. The rest of it is vaguely saleable in some way.

At the moment I have literally no interest in buying chests as there is an extraordinarily small number of things in them worth having. Considering the price it's really quite shameful.
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion
Truffles 216 druid - Gwydion
Pizzazz 202 mage - Epona

Increase Dragon Egg drop rate so I can get a lvl6 drag on my rogue :) thanks

Also, with these low drop rates of cool items, the economy on almost every server has gone down the drain. On belenus mount tokens sell 75k+ per. Can we get some gold chests so that people on servers will begin buying plat again.
30k on Arawn now. Oops. :D
Avid Merchanteer
Dawn Leader, Ex Resurgence Leader
Torne: 222 Rogue
Gloku: 220 Warrior
Vegito: ranger that will make you cry mama
Elderr: fire mage

Remove fash tokens and add more chance for mounts
Also, + 1 token fash should never have been introduced in my opinion.

Edit: also add mount whistles

I was fine with it when I thought they would be limited release. 3 years later...
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader