Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New skills + buffs

If any Admins can answer this in the best way they can it would be appreciated.

Will we see any upgrades to skills such as for rogues will we see dmg increases in skills like rend, buffs on skills like play dead, reflexes etc making them useful, (reflex is useful but isnt exactly used a lot) it would be good to see these skills come into the game and im sure the admins already have ideas with play dead etc for the pvp side of the game.

Also will we see any new skills in the mear future whether its this or next update? It has been a long time since we last had new skills put into the game and it would be interesting to see a new skill added for each class whether its boss specific or can be used anywhere in general.
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Re: New skills + buffs

Rend needs absolutely no buffing. Its already incredibly strong. Fast reflex is a leveling skill and a great one at that. Needs nothing done to it.

Play dead would be cool to get a rework. Something like AoE skills wont affect you whilst play dead is active
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Rend needs absolutely no buffing. Its already incredibly strong. Fast reflex is a leveling skill and a great one at that. Needs nothing done to it.

Play dead would be cool to get a rework. Something like AoE skills wont affect you whilst play dead is active
This has been a popular play dead revision idea over the years always a +1 from me,
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

This has been a popular play dead revision idea over the years always a +1 from me,
I agree with Vent here^ I don't think any dps skills for rogues need buffing.

Play dead being a viable skill in Raids would be awesome, BUT it would hands down make rogues like myself with 14k hp sigils invincible if AoE didn't have an effect while play dead was active.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Play dead being a viable skill in Raids would be awesome, BUT it would hands down make rogues like myself with 14k hp sigils invincible if AoE didn't have an effect while play dead was active.
i dont really have an issue with that. While you use play dead you deal 0 dps. It is a survival skill that can be cast at the expense of reduced dps. For sigils to kick in you waste 7 seconds of potential dps. Imagine it saves you recasting poison weaps, you lose 5 seconds of dps which is a bit over 4 autos and your skills are also put on hold
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

i dont really have an issue with that. While you use play dead you deal 0 dps. It is a survival skill that can be cast at the expense of reduced dps. For sigils to kick in you waste 7 seconds of potential dps. Imagine it saves you recasting poison weaps, you lose 5 seconds of dps which is a bit over 4 autos and your skills are also put on hold
Damn, my bad I meant to say during PvP*

Right now in arena people use their aoe skills when rogues use play dead so they can sigil. Or DoTs.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I can see where youre coming from tbh, but in my eyes I wouldnt say rend is incrediby strong, dont get me wrong it is a good skill but I dont see the damage from it being amazing unless you have high end gear, the likes of bt gear, when it comes to a mid tier player the damage wont usually pass 1k per tick unless the player is full strength and even for end game players with pierce lure etc their rend will usually be able 2k per tick on the boss if im not mistaken although the skill dmg will show more. With the current bosses out having an insane amount of hp I feel like it would be a nice add on if the dmg per tick did get a little buff, not a major one but just a small buff.

With regards to fast reflexes I can agree that it is a good leveling and hybrid skill for just rogues getting bored wanting to tank edl, but id say fast reflexes is only really useful for low end - mid tier players, just because if you see a lvl 220+ rogue lixing they would usually just go with dps skills over support skills but thats just my pov on it, it would be nice to see fast reflexes buff def, att and max hp or max energy on the player. As most know when running a rogue without bt gear its hard to get 6k+ hp without running a hybrid build, could be too op but would make the skill useful again for end game rogues as it doesnt get used a lot currently like play dead.
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

I can see where youre coming from tbh, but in my eyes I wouldnt say rend is incrediby strong, dont get me wrong it is a good skill but I dont see the damage from it being amazing unless you have high end gear, the likes of bt gear, when it comes to a mid tier player the damage wont usually pass 1k per tick unless the player is full strength and even for end game players with pierce lure etc their rend will usually be able 2k per tick on the boss if im not mistaken although the skill dmg will show more. With the current bosses out having an insane amount of hp I feel like it would be a nice add on if the dmg per tick did get a little buff, not a major one but just a small buff.

With regards to fast reflexes I can agree that it is a good leveling and hybrid skill for just rogues getting bored wanting to tank edl, but id say fast reflexes is only really useful for low end - mid tier players, just because if you see a lvl 220+ rogue lixing they would usually just go with dps skills over support skills but thats just my pov on it, it would be nice to see fast reflexes buff def, att and max hp or max energy on the player. As most know when running a rogue without bt gear its hard to get 6k+ hp without running a hybrid build, could be too op but would make the skill useful again for end game rogues as it doesnt get used a lot currently like play dead.
Except it ticks every 2 secs instead of 5.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex