Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 100 BLoodthorn kills by the numbers

Drop rates needs a HUGE buff.
Godly drops, BT Helms still should stay as rare.
No one wants every two-three BT should drop those. If a server with hundreds of end game players has only 5-10 godlies and 5-10 helms, drops can still be called as "rare", "hard to get".

Also I'd call any item sitting in clan bank "useless".
That is utterly wrong. Like I said, I saw a godly bt dps warrior misc drop (which I still believe dropped to u guys in Relentless, u havent denied it yet, I assume u just dont want to approve any arguments that are contradicting urs) and being called trash by dg rangers and rogues of the clan that got that item. Ive seen a specific dg ranger, perhaps the one u consider the best u had, claim that dg on warrior is "useless" and "wasted". Which means, u are being subjective about the matter. Its not hard to tell for everyone on forums that ur being subjective, but its hard for u to tell that ur being that obvious. So u keep making the same thread, only to get more and more frustrated, only to get less and less agreement. Dont u think that the method is wrong by now?
Ily Crim, but arguing this and with the MIT crew won't get it through their thick skulls my friend.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

There are some super cancerous replies here which again as Ive said over and over and over and over and over... This clan-specific way of discussion is what makes ur data less objective and thus less impressive and usable.

Once u come here with the idea of "I think the drop rates arent fair, and here I have provided data to help confirm my statement" instead of "Drop rates are sh*t, my clan gets nothing, all our items are useless except 1, give us stuff" then perhaps u will proceed anywhere.

The word "useful" or "wanted" and such are very very subjective, to the type of ppl, clans, roles, classes, drop system... And in a server which again I assume has no dps warrior but a godly dps warrior misc (no one has rejected it yet from Relentless so I'll keep at that), I find that not mentioning one of the best drops to one of the best dps classes (2nd best, rogue still 1st) is another way to be biased, subjective, emotional... Whatever u want to call it.

Come back with actual meaning to help the community, not with the demand for VR to cater to ur clan. I am not sure how many times I need to tell it to u guys until u understand that it only hurts u.
Cancerous
Urban Dictionary
The act of making statements against someone else’s point of view with out using facts.

Hmm one side presented facts...
Theres a point in time when u should consider that if the main dev is outright using sarcasm at ur 10th post about the same issue that perhaps the attitude ur using is wrong. U asked for constructive criticism, u got the constructive criticism. The fact u keep shooting me down is outright showing that u dont want any opinion that isnt an agreement on the matter.

Yes, I think u need to consider the way u approach the same subject several times. Dont say ur using facts when u claim that the only drop worth mentioning is a godly ranger misc, while ur rocking multiple helms, other BIS godly drops, 14 imperial ability rings, 12 royals, and idk how many good cooldown rings. Thats what I call bias and subjectiveness, thats what I call being outright cancerous in the way u approach the matter.

The fact ur using the way Schwing used sarcasm towards u on other comments only makes it a stronger point that his sarcasm towards u comes from a good reason. Perhaps when u use the same sarcasm used at u, u need to re-evaluate ur argument.
Kind of like the fact that there is a point that you should understand that your derogatory comments toward a lot of peoples posts are unwelcomed.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

There are some super cancerous replies here which again as Ive said over and over and over and over and over... This clan-specific way of discussion is what makes ur data less objective and thus less impressive and usable.

Once u come here with the idea of "I think the drop rates arent fair, and here I have provided data to help confirm my statement" instead of "Drop rates are sh*t, my clan gets nothing, all our items are useless except 1, give us stuff" then perhaps u will proceed anywhere.

The word "useful" or "wanted" and such are very very subjective, to the type of ppl, clans, roles, classes, drop system... And in a server which again I assume has no dps warrior but a godly dps warrior misc (no one has rejected it yet from Relentless so I'll keep at that), I find that not mentioning one of the best drops to one of the best dps classes (2nd best, rogue still 1st) is another way to be biased, subjective, emotional... Whatever u want to call it.

Come back with actual meaning to help the community, not with the demand for VR to cater to ur clan. I am not sure how many times I need to tell it to u guys until u understand that it only hurts u.
Cancerous
Urban Dictionary
The act of making statements against someone else’s point of view with out using facts.

Hmm one side presented facts...
Theres a point in time when u should consider that if the main dev is outright using sarcasm at ur 10th post about the same issue that perhaps the attitude ur using is wrong. U asked for constructive criticism, u got the constructive criticism. The fact u keep shooting me down is outright showing that u dont want any opinion that isnt an agreement on the matter.

Yes, I think u need to consider the way u approach the same subject several times. Dont say ur using facts when u claim that the only drop worth mentioning is a godly ranger misc, while ur rocking multiple helms, other BIS godly drops, 14 imperial ability rings, 12 royals, and idk how many good cooldown rings. Thats what I call bias and subjectiveness, thats what I call being outright cancerous in the way u approach the matter.

The fact ur using the way Schwing used sarcasm towards u on other comments only makes it a stronger point that his sarcasm towards u comes from a good reason. Perhaps when u use the same sarcasm used at u, u need to re-evaluate ur argument.
U know, you can’t pick on Swee for being the ONLY person in the entire community to spend time collecting data on an issue YOU and almost all EG players complain about.
Pick a ducking point of view. Either swee has a point and we should help provide more data from more worlds, or he doesn’t.
Either your world has 100% the drop rates it SHOULD, or there is a claim to buff it.

Enough of your *** asskissing, pick a damn point to argue.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Drop rates needs a HUGE buff.
Godly drops, BT Helms still should stay as rare.
No one wants every two-three BT should drop those. If a server with hundreds of end game players has only 5-10 godlies and 5-10 helms, drops can still be called as "rare", "hard to get".

Also I'd call any item sitting in clan bank "useless".
That is utterly wrong. Like I said, I saw a godly bt dps warrior misc drop (which I still believe dropped to u guys in Relentless, u havent denied it yet, I assume u just dont want to approve any arguments that are contradicting urs) and being called trash by dg rangers and rogues of the clan that got that item. Ive seen a specific dg ranger, perhaps the one u consider the best u had, claim that dg on warrior is "useless" and "wasted". Which means, u are being subjective about the matter. Its not hard to tell for everyone on forums that ur being subjective, but its hard for u to tell that ur being that obvious. So u keep making the same thread, only to get more and more frustrated, only to get less and less agreement. Dont u think that the method is wrong by now?
Firstly I'm not playing in Gwydion. I play full DG warrior and I don't think DPS warriors are trash. Me and many other players think drop rates are too low. Me personally will happily jump in and keep mentioning it when someone brings issue.

I'm happy to see someone share statistics of their boss hunt and loot they got. It definitely gives an idea about drop rates. Numbers are facts.

Number of items looted - 400
Number of godlies looted - 7 (1.8% rate)
Number of imperials looted - 95 (23.8%)
Number of Godly BT helmets - 0 (0%)
Number of Inperial BT helmets - 0 (0%)
Number of Royal BT helmets - 3 (0.8%)
Number of Godly Skill Rings - 0 (0%)
Number of imperial skill rings - 14 (3.5%)
Number of Royal Skill Rings - 12 (3%)

Number of drops in bank that no one wants 201 (50.3%)

I must say I’m slightly confused lol there is no statement in the op there is no demands no requests it’s nothinng other then a collection of data.

How exactly did this turn in to a relentless demanding better drop rates post other then a select few of you intentionally leading swee on because you know you can get a response.

I would be more interested to hear other servers experiences with their drops rather then the same few people constantly derailing posts for entertainment.

If anyone else has data they can add we can get a better view of the whole picture rather then a peice.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

I’m locking this as the topic has been done to death and this is not going to be constructive.

On the previous threads covering this issue we’ve been pretty clear that we feel the drop rates are where we currently want them to be especially post buff.

Something is not “broken” because it isn’t where an individual wants it to be.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.