Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 100 BLoodthorn kills by the numbers

Number of items looted - 400
Number of godlies looted - 7 (1.8% rate)
Number of imperials looted - 95 (23.8%)
Number of Godly BT helmets - 0 (0%)
Number of Inperial BT helmets - 0 (0%)
Number of Royal BT helmets - 3 (0.8%)
Number of Godly Skill Rings - 0 (0%)
Number of imperial skill rings - 14 (3.5%)
Number of Royal Skill Rings - 12 (3%)

Number of drops in bank that no one wants 201 (50.3%)
WOW!!! Congrats!!! This is amazing!!!
.-. :roll:
No part of it is :lol:
That’s whole point.
In 100 kills we have gotten nothing worth mentioning besides one godly ranger charm.
i would have to disagree. You guys have several godly best in slot charms along with many imperials which are still better than any previous gear in the game. You have 3 bt helms which should have completed dg sets and allowed 9 pures to be used on other sets. You have 14 imperial ability rings that are far superior to any previous gear.

This post is incredibly glass half empty and whether your just ignoring some of the amazing gear or simply forgot about it, there is far more than just a ranger charm.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

That’s whole point.
In 100 kills we have gotten nothing worth mentioning besides one godly ranger charm.
i would have to disagree. You guys have several godly best in slot charms along with many imperials which are still better than any previous gear in the game. You have 3 bt helms which should have completed dg sets and allowed 9 pures to be used on other sets. You have 14 imperial ability rings that are far superior to any previous gear.

This post is incredibly glass half empty and whether your just ignoring some of the amazing gear or simply forgot about it, there is far more than just a ranger charm.
Compared to other servers theyre lucky asf, 3 BT helms when theres other servers that have 0-1, nice amount of godlys, great amount of imps basically averaging 1 every kill almost and plenty of drops to gear upcoming chars, most of the gear in the bank is probs mage and ranger gear and good geat at that
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

There are some super cancerous replies here which again as Ive said over and over and over and over and over... This clan-specific way of discussion is what makes ur data less objective and thus less impressive and usable.

Once u come here with the idea of "I think the drop rates arent fair, and here I have provided data to help confirm my statement" instead of "Drop rates are sh*t, my clan gets nothing, all our items are useless except 1, give us stuff" then perhaps u will proceed anywhere.

The word "useful" or "wanted" and such are very very subjective, to the type of ppl, clans, roles, classes, drop system... And in a server which again I assume has no dps warrior but a godly dps warrior misc (no one has rejected it yet from Relentless so I'll keep at that), I find that not mentioning one of the best drops to one of the best dps classes (2nd best, rogue still 1st) is another way to be biased, subjective, emotional... Whatever u want to call it.

Come back with actual meaning to help the community, not with the demand for VR to cater to ur clan. I am not sure how many times I need to tell it to u guys until u understand that it only hurts u.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

That’s whole point.

100% agree with you Vent sadly some don’t.

I remember when I had the first godly blood in 3-4 years of farming Necro on one of my old servers. I think too many people don’t realize the fact good drops are supposed to be rare and bt drops fill a lot of best in slots currently even at royal tier. I personally would like to see one of the players complaining go back 10 years with me and play classic wow with .02% drop rates for several best in slot items. If you play to get perfect gear keep dreaming and grinding bosses. One day maybe you will be that lucky.

Side note: If you blame RNG so much uninstall and go play something else or actually leave your house for once. TIRED of the participation trophy like attitudes that many players seem to have now a days. VR clearly doesn’t care about you crying over RNG and personally I find it pathetic the game drop rates are just fine. Just “Get gud”

I love the “YOU GUYS ARE WRONG” and replies that our numbers don’t show an issue and we have some BIS godly drops.

Then two lines later you complain about how bad your drops are.
We never ever said we don’t have anything, I said like 3 posts up what I said was just an exaggeration, in response to sarcasm.
Pick a dang side lol, either the drop rates should have a buff or they shouldn’t.

Gwyd has gotten lucky on some items. We also have the second most BT kills across game, so yes we will have more godly drops than most of the other servers. Only server that could complain would be epona as they have the most kills, although due to their loot distribution would be hard to retroactively get the needed data. In other words, you can’t say we have X many good drops which is Y times the amount you have when we also have Y times the kill count, or close to it... this isn’t meant to brag, we got lucky that our server was in right position when Bt was released that we were able to jump on it. Only reasons I care to say this is to explain why numerically we have more, but as a ratio we have the same.

And this is what matters. What is the ratio. What is the drop rate.

We are all in the same boat, we are all on the same ocean...
You all can’t make this “this is just helping rele” claims and then say that your drop rates suck too or point to a clan that has it worse than us. We have some data, we published it to paint a picture. WE AS A MULTISERVER COMMUNITY want this fixed.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I love the “YOU GUYS ARE WRONG” and replies that our numbers don’t show an issue and we have some BIS godly drops.

Then two lines later you complain about how bad your drops are.
We never ever said we don’t have anything, I said like 3 posts up what I said was just an exaggeration, in response to sarcasm.
Pick a dang side lol, either the drop rates should have a buff or they shouldn’t.

Gwyd has gotten lucky on some items. We also have the second most BT kills across game, so yes we will have more godly drops than most of the other servers. Only server that could complain would be epona as they have the most kills, although due to their loot distribution would be hard to retroactively get the needed data. In other words, you can’t say we have X many good drops which is Y times the amount you have when we also have Y times the kill count, or close to it... this isn’t meant to brag, we got lucky that our server was in right position when Bt was released that we were able to jump on it. Only reasons I care to say this is to explain why numerically we have more, but as a ratio we have the same.

And this is what matters. What is the ratio. What is the drop rate.

We are all in the same boat, we are all on the same ocean...
You all can’t make this “this is just helping rele” claims and then say that your drop rates suck too or point to a clan that has it worse than us. We have some data, we published it to paint a picture. WE AS A MULTISERVER COMMUNITY want this fixed.
Wouldnt say Eponas the only server when us on Mabon would have the right to complain about helm rates also
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

There are some super cancerous replies here which again as Ive said over and over and over and over and over... This clan-specific way of discussion is what makes ur data less objective and thus less impressive and usable.

Once u come here with the idea of "I think the drop rates arent fair, and here I have provided data to help confirm my statement" instead of "Drop rates are sh*t, my clan gets nothing, all our items are useless except 1, give us stuff" then perhaps u will proceed anywhere.

The word "useful" or "wanted" and such are very very subjective, to the type of ppl, clans, roles, classes, drop system... And in a server which again I assume has no dps warrior but a godly dps warrior misc (no one has rejected it yet from Relentless so I'll keep at that), I find that not mentioning one of the best drops to one of the best dps classes (2nd best, rogue still 1st) is another way to be biased, subjective, emotional... Whatever u want to call it.

Come back with actual meaning to help the community, not with the demand for VR to cater to ur clan. I am not sure how many times I need to tell it to u guys until u understand that it only hurts u.
Cancerous
Urban Dictionary
The act of making statements against someone else’s point of view with out using facts.

Hmm one side presented facts...
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Drop rates needs a HUGE buff.
Godly drops, BT Helms still should stay as rare.
No one wants every two-three BT should drop those. If a server with hundreds of end game players has only 5-10 godlies and 5-10 helms, drops can still be called as "rare", "hard to get".

Also I'd call any item sitting in clan bank "useless".

Cancerous
Urban Dictionary
The act of making statements against someone else’s point of view with out using facts.

Hmm one side presented facts...
Theres a point in time when u should consider that if the main dev is outright using sarcasm at ur 10th post about the same issue that perhaps the attitude ur using is wrong. U asked for constructive criticism, u got the constructive criticism. The fact u keep shooting me down is outright showing that u dont want any opinion that isnt an agreement on the matter.

Yes, I think u need to consider the way u approach the same subject several times. Dont say ur using facts when u claim that the only drop worth mentioning is a godly ranger misc, while ur rocking multiple helms, other BIS godly drops, 14 imperial ability rings, 12 royals, and idk how many good cooldown rings. Thats what I call bias and subjectiveness, thats what I call being outright cancerous in the way u approach the matter.

The fact ur using the way Schwing used sarcasm towards u on other comments only makes it a stronger point that his sarcasm towards u comes from a good reason. Perhaps when u use the same sarcasm used at u, u need to re-evaluate ur argument.

Drop rates needs a HUGE buff.
Godly drops, BT Helms still should stay as rare.
No one wants every two-three BT should drop those. If a server with hundreds of end game players has only 5-10 godlies and 5-10 helms, drops can still be called as "rare", "hard to get".

Also I'd call any item sitting in clan bank "useless".
That is utterly wrong. Like I said, I saw a godly bt dps warrior misc drop (which I still believe dropped to u guys in Relentless, u havent denied it yet, I assume u just dont want to approve any arguments that are contradicting urs) and being called trash by dg rangers and rogues of the clan that got that item. Ive seen a specific dg ranger, perhaps the one u consider the best u had, claim that dg on warrior is "useless" and "wasted". Which means, u are being subjective about the matter. Its not hard to tell for everyone on forums that ur being subjective, but its hard for u to tell that ur being that obvious. So u keep making the same thread, only to get more and more frustrated, only to get less and less agreement. Dont u think that the method is wrong by now?