Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

100 BLoodthorn kills by the numbers

Number of items looted - 400
Number of godlies looted - 7 (1.8% rate)
Number of imperials looted - 95 (23.8%)
Number of Godly BT helmets - 0 (0%)
Number of Inperial BT helmets - 0 (0%)
Number of Royal BT helmets - 3 (0.8%)
Number of Godly Skill Rings - 0 (0%)
Number of imperial skill rings - 14 (3.5%)
Number of Royal Skill Rings - 12 (3%)

Number of drops in bank that no one wants 201 (50.3%)
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: 100 BLoodthorn kills by the numbers

I feel as though this is a pretty poor representation of drop rates. As we all know there have been changes made. There is a guaranteed imperial drop and helm drop rates have been increased. I can say with absolute certainty that if you type out the drop rates both pre and post buffs then compare that they are worlds apart from one another
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I feel as though this is a pretty poor representation of drop rates. As we all know there have been changes made. There is a guaranteed imperial drop and helm drop rates have been increased. I can say with absolute certainty that if you type out the drop rates both pre and post buffs then compare that they are worlds apart from one another
I have them tracked pre and post buffs. Will post later.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

If 100 kills -400 drops isnt representative, what is???

Agreed.
400 drops is nowhere near a large enough sample to get the results of multiple permutations on the formula, but it's what the sample size should have to be to see noticeable trends and results. If the only time the drop rates are balanced and achieve the desired results is across 19 servers over multiple years, then the drop rates are in need of a change.

To say the drops are balanced when looking at all servers is blindly looking at the drop rates. Reasonableness for drop rates should match the drop rates seen by a player within a reasonable amount of time.
If 1 years isn't enough to get an idea then we should have a debate over what is a reasonable amount of time.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

but it's what the sample size should have to be to see noticeable trends and results.
Not according to some lol. 400 is a good sample size and it’s quite easy to pick up on obvious trends on what’s common, what isn’t common, and what’s flat out rare. The bigger the sample size gets the more specific you can get with results. Good job Swee for putting together this info
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I'm confused, is this 100 kills post-tweaks or total? If it's both, then there's 2 different formulas represented, a smaller effective sample size for each, and skewing overlap...
Also, I like the stats, but the categories confused me a bit. I kinda would've liked to see it broken down:
Godly/Imperial/Royal overall
Helms/rings/Ammies/Miscs (Godly/imp/royal for each category), and then which categories are used most; Ex what % of rings are being used/in bank, etc...

I think this would actually be a nice breakdown for VR to understand what is(n't) useful etc.

Edit: not to belittle the legwork done above, nice job keeping up with it all! :D Just thought clarification/specificity would be useful for this

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I'm confused, is this 100 kills post-tweaks or total? If it's both, then there's 2 different formulas represented, a smaller effective sample size for each, and skewing overlap...
Also, I like the stats, but the categories confused me a bit. I kinda would've liked to see it broken down:
Godly/Imperial/Royal overall
Helms/rings/Ammies/Miscs (Godly/imp/royal for each category), and then which categories are used most; Ex what % of rings are being used/in bank, etc...

I think this would actually be a nice breakdown for VR to understand what is(n't) useful etc.

Edit: not to belittle the legwork done above, nice job keeping up with it all! :D Just thought clarification/specificity would be useful for this
Swee has a sheet that is constantly being updated with all of the drops for each drop type he has shared quite a lot, leme see if I can get him to repost it here for those curious as to the rest of it.
Bob The God

WOW!!! Congrats!!! This is amazing!!!
BlinkDagger - Rogue 190+ DONN (meteoric set)

Jonlionhart - Rogue 150+ LIR (meteoric set)

ChronoCross - Mage 150+ CROM (spirit shadow set)

PrinceLelouch - Warrior 100+ TARANIS (darkshadow set)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T Game. (Greatest Of All Time)

WOW!!! Congrats!!! This is amazing!!!
.-. :roll:
No part of it is :lol:
That’s whole point.
In 100 kills we have gotten nothing worth mentioning besides one godly ranger charm.
Bob The God