Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New clan on Gwydion

Gwydion’s newest clan on the rise.

Divergent: (def.) Tending to be different or develop in different directions.

Divergent is actively recruiting members; mains must be level 200+; but all your alt levels are welcome.

Do you like the adrenaline rush of competition and want to spend your time in game in a drama free atmosphere? Need before greed? No DKP? Clan profit sharing between all mains? Then become a part of our tightknit family; Someone we can all depend on and you can depend on as well.

Our focus is on Mord and above end game bosses. Daily Bane’s and EDL runs for our members and their alts. But by no means are we limited to those activities.

If you’re looking for a fun, new view on Gwydion life, the spirit and adrenaline rush of competition and want to progress through the end game along side like-minded individuals with similar experience and strong leadership, shoot a message over to Flynt, Gorelark, Kezzy or Medusaa.
Brie 228 Warrior
Flynt 228 Ranger
Sneakie 200 Rogue
Brid 223 Mage

Divergent: developing a new direction.

Re: New clan on Gwydion

Hail detergent.

Looking forward to some awesome lock fights in the near future :)
Gwyd been a bit dry since insurgence died off and it’s going to be awesome to bring back the server’s characteristic healthy competition.
Wish you all the best of luck and look forward to competing with you all at bosses!!!

Hopefully this brings back inactives on all front (who knows, maybe some three way lock battles :o ) and may even revitalize the economy and bring some plat purchases into the mix!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hail detergent.

Gwyd been a bit dry since insurgence died off and it’s going to be awesome to bring back the server’s characteristic healthy competition.
Wish you all the best of luck and look forward to competing with you all at bosses!!!

Hopefully this brings back inactives on all front (who knows, maybe some three way lock battles :o ) and may even revitalize the economy and bring some plat purchases into the mix!
Thank you Bob. I’m glad you approve of our pesty stain removal. Fighting one stain at a time. Now let’s get washing!

Hail detergent.

Thank you Bob. I’m glad you approve of our pesty stain removal. Fighting one stain at a time. Now let’s get washing!
Hopefully you all can make the drop rates shiny again :lol:
;)

Regardless of who wins what lock .-. These drop rates need some polishing :P
Bob The God

Yey for making Gwydion fun again :D
I think this doesn’t reflect gwyd culture and assumes that gwyd hasn’t always been a fun place. If you want to claim to be a happy yet competitive place, I don’t see why you would need to try and make digs at a clan that has done nothing to limit your ability to form a competitive clan and hasn’t griefed whatsoever.

Gwyd from my year or so here has always been a blast. The server, especially with rele being the way it is, has always been super low key and a place where players can go to just enjoy playing the game without any stress that they must win a boss. They compete for the fun of it. No one kills stuff just to limit the other clans ability to progress. We only down what we need.

The server will definitely be more interesting, and competition opens up different avenues for fun, but to say that the server hasn’t been fun before doesn’t do anything positive for the server.

I’m looking forward to competing, but let’s keep it healthy! Rele doesn’t want to have to even consider responding in any kind of mischievous way. Game is meant to be enjoyed as a game and we shouldn’t have to stress over it ;) lets KEEP it fun!
Last edited by bob the mage on Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob The God

Yey for making Gwydion fun again :D
I think this doesn’t reflect gwyd culture and assumes that gwyd hasn’t always been a fun place. If you want to claim to be a happy yet competitive place, I don’t see why you would need to try and make digs at a clan that has done nothing to limit your ability to form a competitive clan and hasn’t griefed whatsoever.

Gwyd from my year or so here has always been a blast. The server, especially with rele being the way it is, has always been super low key and a place where players can go to just enjoy playing the game without any stress that they must win a boss. They compete for the fun of it. No one kills stuff just to limit the other clans ability to progress. We only down what we need.

The server will definitely be more interesting, and competition opens up different avenues for fun, but to say that the server hasn’t been fun before doesn’t do anything positive for the server.

I’m looking forward to competing, but let’s keep it healthy! Rele doesn’t want to have to even consider responding in any kind of mischievous way. Game is meant to be enjoyed as a game and we shouldn’t have to stress over it ;) lets KEEP it fun!

Hmm, I did not make any digs? We have a group of friends, some irl friends, having fun. We don’t get discouraged about locks. Calling us detergent among other things is a little petty. We are just having fun with the game. It is, just a game. Just a group of REAL life people just escaping the REAL obstacles that we face in life. Sometimes I think people forget about that during their bullying.
Nothing is fun about showing up, winning without competition. Win or loose it’s FUN to have competition! It’s FUN to work together!!
We stay respectful and part ways. It should be left at that.