Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Druids only needed for BT and Gele.....

Wow im surprised no one mentioned the fact that he said prot doesnt need a druid but necro sometimes does... aside from hrung, necro is the easiest of those bosses to tank. I have not heard of a tank soloing prot yet, much less multiple tanks that can solo prot. Are you sure this is this correct? I'm not talking tank- walking either, im talking full on head on tanking no heals prot, dont see it possible yet with current gear and if it was done, would cost a lot of plat and gold or something thats not practical as having a dozen bashers etc. but if we go there...prot doesn't even need a tank, much less a druid as it can be easily walked.
several tanks on epona can do it
Na, and I know the epona tanks pretty well ;)

Or perhaps less plat reliance. I’d bet that druids would be more necessary if tanks weren’t rainbow lixing and spammin restos.
Jokes on then noob tanks. When I was still tanking I wouldn't use plat items if I didn't have too ._. The more druids the better. Don't know why tanks waste resources when they don't need to lol, if you have the druids to tank without needing anything but a energy lix then don't use anything but an energy lix....
Energy elixir is among the rarest elixir to find these days at least on my server. Maybe OTM needs to increase drop rates in chests.
I feel this... Spent a month trying to replenish my elix stocks.
Sigils are rare as can be too... makes it difficult to play an EG mage :/
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Wow im surprised no one mentioned the fact that he said prot doesnt need a druid but necro sometimes does... aside from hrung, necro is the easiest of those bosses to tank. I have not heard of a tank soloing prot yet, much less multiple tanks that can solo prot. Are you sure this is this correct? I'm not talking tank- walking either, im talking full on head on tanking no heals prot, dont see it possible yet with current gear and if it was done, would cost a lot of plat and gold or something thats not practical as having a dozen bashers etc. but if we go there...prot doesn't even need a tank, much less a druid as it can be easily walked.
several tanks on epona can do it
Na, and I know the epona tanks pretty well ;)
Aparantly you dont know them well enough...lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

April fools has already ended
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Have tanks on Mabon who can solo Prot, had a Mage tank prot in the past over here, I know we had 1 tank do Gele with 1 druid and i think Bt with 2 druids but i dont think hes tried soloing gele yet, hes currently on a break due to content being to easy to deal with
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon