Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: iPhone 6

Is it still possible to play on iPhone 6 or does it just not load? Just wondering as i may buy an iPhone 6 to dual log with my iPhone 8.
I use an iPhone 6 to dual log, it works fine.
Occasionally a slight bit of lag, but I have almost max graphics on it so that may be why :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

iPhone 6s worked great for me before I switched to the 8 a little over a year ago. Not sure how it holds up with the Unity update but I’ll take bobs word on it.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

An I phone 6s is my main device ._.
Well that explains a lot ;)
Bob The God

I have an iPhone 6 that i rarely use when i triple log. It runs fine but a little slow at times. The major downside of it for me is that it drains a lot of battery.
Same issue here, I get maybe 30 minutes of play time with low power mode on.
Bob The God

Using a 6s+ here and I play on max settings no lag at all, perfect device and love the size, normal 6 feels too small now :lol:
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Is it still possible to play on iPhone 6 or does it just not load? Just wondering as i may buy an iPhone 6 to dual log with my iPhone 8.
Did u ever think about getting an android as a cheap device if your only using it to duel log on ch? U can get a bigger screen for cheaper and the plat is 30% cheaper on android for some reason.

Did u ever think about getting an android as a cheap device if your only using it to duel log on ch? U can get a bigger screen for cheaper and the plat is 30% cheaper on android for some reason.
Depends where you live. Google changes their exchange rates a lot less frequently than apple. From what I remember apply is like almost instant and google is like once a month.
May be off on the exact details so don’t quote me.
Bob The God