Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anyone else find that Chocolate Gelebrons don't work?

Hiya. I am a level 182 chef on Rhiannon with 1630 mastery. I can confirm that chocolate gelebrons work for me quite well whilst making Bara. I have a theory for this that was created in conjunction with some of the other chefs on my server. This theory is that the exquisite foods have a maximum possible chance to be created, and that, beyond 1800 mastery, the only thing that goes up is the chance to create perfects. This is because the maximum experience level that can be obtained from cooking Bara (without experience degradation) is 180. My best guess is that these "Maximum Exquisite rates" correlate with the "Maximum" experience level of the food. Maximum Exquisite rate seems to be somewhere around 23%.
So you would agree that at 1475 mastery, I should proc just as much as someone with 1800 mastery or higher on a chocolate gelebron? That just isnt the case. Also your theory on maxium exq rate is flawed and disproven simply by my inventory. Leveling my mastery I have cooked 1669 gruel with 575 exq and 72 perf which is a 34.45% rate for exq. If you dont believe me, test it with any other low level food and you will see that your max rate is disproven.
Please note that I was talking about Bara. Not gruel.

Hiya. I am a level 182 chef on Rhiannon with 1630 mastery. I can confirm that chocolate gelebrons work for me quite well whilst making Bara. I have a theory for this that was created in conjunction with some of the other chefs on my server. This theory is that the exquisite foods have a maximum possible chance to be created, and that, beyond 1800 mastery, the only thing that goes up is the chance to create perfects. This is because the maximum experience level that can be obtained from cooking Bara (without experience degradation) is 180. My best guess is that these "Maximum Exquisite rates" correlate with the "Maximum" experience level of the food. Maximum Exquisite rate seems to be somewhere around 23%.
So you would agree that at 1475 mastery, I should proc just as much as someone with 1800 mastery or higher on a chocolate gelebron? That just isnt the case. Also your theory on maxium exq rate is flawed and disproven simply by my inventory. Leveling my mastery I have cooked 1669 gruel with 575 exq and 72 perf which is a 34.45% rate for exq. If you dont believe me, test it with any other low level food and you will see that your max rate is disproven.
Yup, anything that’s tier 1 (like fruit cakes) has a way higher chance to get exq/perf. Vs tier 2 (bara) the chances are way different

No it’s not an rng thing, I proc about 6% at 1400 and my clannie procs about 25% at 1940 mastery. If I eat a chocolate gelebron (500 mastery) I should proc as much as him
Your cooking level and whether you are using extracts are important factors too.

Bring some common sense into it instead of guessing, proc rates on perfected or exquisite baras is based on mastery not level, level has nothing to do with proc rates, everyone would already use extracts anyway as the game literally tells you that it doubles the chances of getting an exquisite, its ok though i know youre new
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Would be nice if VR could show up and tell us if there is a improvement with the Gele chocolate even past max mastery or not.
Also my personal guess that they might have a programming mistake that simply assignes
Mastery = Chocolate bonus instead of Mastery += chocolate bonus :D

My own batches were always a little worse with Gele chocolate so a official statement would be good
Name Lvl Clan
1insane1 221 TheIlluminati General
1Maniac1 220
Brainless 190
Strudel 220
FireMcFire 217
Unelanunhi 227
Pocahontas 200

If your a free player it doesnt work, but if your a pay player or youtuber, chocolate gelebrons will 100% surely work anyday and anytime.
Ehhh, I guess I’m a “pay player,” and chocolate gelebrons make no difference for me at 1910 mastery on baras.

Over about 25,000 lifetime combines, the perfected rates on Baras have been at 2.5%, and exquisites at 23%. These are completely RNG with no hard coded limits.

As in, I can go a hundred baras without a single perfected, and then the next hundred get 5 within a short period of time. The average yield works out, but the pure RNG portion can be pretty debilitating at times.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader