Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Anyone else find that Chocolate Gelebrons don't work?

I have noticed no difference in the 500 mastery that the chocolates are supposed to add. If I have 1400 mastery I should proc just as much as someone with 1900 mastery while I am on food. We have seen how coding errors exists, but they are fixed when they are obvious, like the taunt rings doing damage. What concerns me is the ones that arent so obvious, and people thinking they are getting what the item descriptions says but are indeed not. I have also seen past forum posts indicating the crit rings do not work as well.

Re: Anyone else find that Chocolate Gelebrons don't work?

Find a player with 0 in mastery, treasure hunter, or scholar ability. Give them a chocolate, and have them test to see if they work. If they do work it shouldn’t take long before they get a crit or exquisite dish
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It's possible that it's a similar situation as with loot drops...RNG just wants to mess with you.

It'd still be a good idea for VR to double check that they are working correctly, but the thing with ability boosts is that it can be really hard to see their effects. Zkills's solution may be your best option.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

No it’s not an rng thing, I proc about 6% at 1400 and my clannie procs about 25% at 1940 mastery. If I eat a chocolate gelebron (500 mastery) I should proc as much as him
Your cooking level and whether you are using extracts are important factors too.
Your cooking level doesn't effect your ability to make Exquisite baras. If they are both 1400 mastery it should be the same. Doesn't matter if someone's 160 cooking level or 190 cooking level.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Lvl 184 chef, 1840 mastery. Zero improvement with chocolate gelebron. In fact it seems worse.

Tried them while I was still working on mastery too, again no difference.

Should be called Chocolate GeleCON
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Hiya. I am a level 182 chef on Rhiannon with 1630 mastery. I can confirm that chocolate gelebrons work for me quite well whilst making Bara. I have a theory for this that was created in conjunction with some of the other chefs on my server. This theory is that the exquisite foods have a maximum possible chance to be created, and that, beyond 1800 mastery, the only thing that goes up is the chance to create perfects. This is because the maximum experience level that can be obtained from cooking Bara (without experience degradation) is 180. My best guess is that these "Maximum Exquisite rates" correlate with the "Maximum" experience level of the food. Maximum Exquisite rate seems to be somewhere around 23%.

Hiya. I am a level 182 chef on Rhiannon with 1630 mastery. I can confirm that chocolate gelebrons work for me quite well whilst making Bara. I have a theory for this that was created in conjunction with some of the other chefs on my server. This theory is that the exquisite foods have a maximum possible chance to be created, and that, beyond 1800 mastery, the only thing that goes up is the chance to create perfects. This is because the maximum experience level that can be obtained from cooking Bara (without experience degradation) is 180. My best guess is that these "Maximum Exquisite rates" correlate with the "Maximum" experience level of the food. Maximum Exquisite rate seems to be somewhere around 23%.
So you would agree that at 1475 mastery, I should proc just as much as someone with 1800 mastery or higher on a chocolate gelebron? That just isnt the case. Also your theory on maxium exq rate is flawed and disproven simply by my inventory. Leveling my mastery I have cooked 1669 gruel with 575 exq and 72 perf which is a 34.45% rate for exq. If you dont believe me, test it with any other low level food and you will see that your max rate is disproven.