Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Event System

The next update is estimated to be released in April or May, and is believed to include a new seasonal event, as well as new content...possibly even a new area.

Hopefully more concrete info will be released soon!
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
A few others
SoldiersofJah - Sulis

Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Schwing wrote:You’re hired.

Celtic Heroes Item Database #WorldSkillsUSA

Eragon123 wrote:The next update is estimated to be released in April or May, and is believed to include a new seasonal event, as well as new content...possibly even a new area.

As far as I know, only given date by Devs is April. Did they say "May" anywhere ? I might have missed.

From past experience adding one month to a given eta is more then realistic especially given how many modifications are made during betas
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~in progress Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Kaliset wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:The next update is estimated to be released in April or May, and is believed to include a new seasonal event, as well as new content...possibly even a new area.

As far as I know, only given date by Devs is April. Did they say "May" anywhere ? I might have missed.

Like Krummy said, always assume it takes longer. That April date was stated at least a month ago, it’s possible things have changed in the mean time, or the beta could show that more work needs to be done pre-release than initially planned.
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
A few others
SoldiersofJah - Sulis

Sneaky o.O

mckenna wrote:Any new info on updates or events?

Its been 3 months since unity........

OTM used to take a few months in between updates as well. As for new information...I haven't seen anything recently. VR has been very quiet recently, which I'm assuming is a good thing? Hopefully they will have an announcement in the next week or two if they are still on track for the next update.
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
A few others
SoldiersofJah - Sulis

Sneaky o.O

mckenna wrote:Fully understand that they might be planning for big updates but it would be very useful if they planned few events here and there.

I agree that small events like carrow carnage would be nice to have more often. Even the occasional gold or xp buff weekend would be awesome...nothing major, even just a 10-15% boost every other month (gold one month, xp the next) would be great.
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
A few others
SoldiersofJah - Sulis

Sneaky o.O