Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Event System

The next update is estimated to be released in April or May, and is believed to include a new seasonal event, as well as new content...possibly even a new area.

Hopefully more concrete info will be released soon!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The next update is estimated to be released in April or May, and is believed to include a new seasonal event, as well as new content...possibly even a new area.

As far as I know, only given date by Devs is April. Did they say "May" anywhere ? I might have missed.

From past experience adding one month to a given eta is more then realistic especially given how many modifications are made during betas
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

As far as I know, only given date by Devs is April. Did they say "May" anywhere ? I might have missed.
Like Krummy said, always assume it takes longer. That April date was stated at least a month ago, it’s possible things have changed in the mean time, or the beta could show that more work needs to be done pre-release than initially planned.

Any new info on updates or events?

Its been 3 months since unity........
OTM used to take a few months in between updates as well. As for new information...I haven't seen anything recently. VR has been very quiet recently, which I'm assuming is a good thing? Hopefully they will have an announcement in the next week or two if they are still on track for the next update.

Fully understand that they might be planning for big updates but it would be very useful if they planned few events here and there.
I agree that small events like carrow carnage would be nice to have more often. Even the occasional gold or xp buff weekend would be awesome...nothing major, even just a 10-15% boost every other month (gold one month, xp the next) would be great.