Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Events should come out quicker

Yes we all love it when a new event comes out and in the first 2 weeks or so people are farming for the hats and buying chests and happy, but then the last few weeks, nobody even notices the event and everything is discovered and prices drop considerably, IMO its better for VR to make events more common bc then they will get more money as chests will be bought more frequently and it will keep players playing.
JDDT lvl 216 ranger
Rogue10 lvl 100+ rogue

----------
Epona
----------

Evil Clowns are always laughing, haha.

Re: Events should come out quicker

They are working on a new update right now and I believe I read somewhere they might reintroduce seasonal events as well. We can't expect them to do a new event for us every month, their team is very small.
They've been busy doing lots of work for the game, I'd say give it some time.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

While I do agree with you that faster content is nice, keep in mind that events also take time to plan, design, and implement. On top of that, VR is also working on creating permanent content for the game. Adding in the fact that the VR team is small, content will probably continue to be pretty slow in the future.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If there were some stuff aside from bossing that kept players occupied then the wait for events wouldn't be as bad, in my opinion I think something should be automatically set on the servers. An example would be:
Monday 1.5x xp
Tuesday 2x gold
Etc, I'm not really creative with stuff there but little things like that would make the game fun
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

If there were some stuff aside from bossing that kept players occupied then the wait for events wouldn't be as bad, in my opinion I think something should be automatically set on the servers. An example would be:
Monday 1.5x xp
Tuesday 2x gold
Etc, I'm not really creative with stuff there but little things like that would make the game fun
Yh I like this idea a lot .
JDDT lvl 216 ranger
Rogue10 lvl 100+ rogue

----------
Epona
----------

Evil Clowns are always laughing, haha.