Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Some New Info On The Next Update (In Gifs)

Hoping new skills!! Specially more skills for Dps Druid. Also stacking for skills that attack over times on mobs.(like vines, bees, rend, so on)
Funny thing druids actually have more dps skills to use effectively together than mages. If you consider mages only run two dps skills on average while druids have 4. I know it would be ridiculous to say mages have less dmg skills I'm just pointing out that just more skills doesn't seem like the best approach to me. I think we want to make druid skills more effective. I am surprised druids don't have a dmg on hit (them being hit) skill as it would really seem to follow the embrace and bark trend. Maybe buff ST idk. I know this isn't an improve dps druid skills post, so I'll leave it there.

Hello,

I know everyone has been patiently waiting (okay, some of you) on some information about our next update. The Ostara seasonal event will be returning this April with our content update. It will include a event quest for a chance to obtain a unique fashion item.

Now, for good stuff. Here are some clues to what is coming to Celtic Heroes but in the form of gifs:

These images may or may not be relating to each other, so looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ;)
Just what I think:
1. New boss/class (class seems alittle crazy for loot tables though)

2. They're going to make magic damage somewhat relevant?

3. All these floaty numbers n stuff just made me think of enchantments.

4. Crossplat castle

5. Our pets can have babies.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hoping new skills!! Specially more skills for Dps Druid. Also stacking for skills that attack over times on mobs.(like vines, bees, rend, so on)
Funny thing druids actually have more dps skills to use effectively together than mages. If you consider mages only run two dps skills on average while druids have 4. I know it would be ridiculous to say mages have less dmg skills I'm just pointing out that just more skills doesn't seem like the best approach to me. I think we want to make druid skills more effective. I am surprised druids don't have a dmg on hit (them being hit) skill as it would really seem to follow the embrace and bark trend. Maybe buff ST idk. I know this isn't an improve dps druid skills post, so I'll leave it there.
Only support mages run 2 DPS skills at EG, DPS mages run 4 damage skills, a lure, and attune min usually adding in e shield and another lure.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Leave it to armo to make a dumb post
That kind of seems uncalled for...
Not really at all. I know armo and i know it’s not offensive at all.
Well I said it seemed uncalled for, and that's what it seemed to me. But no harm no fowl. Lol, getting offended it seems like a disastrous topic to discuss, best we not go there. I do enjoy friendly banter on forums though, my mom usually gets mad at me if she ever hears me "arguing".

Yeah I agree. Was going to say more but definitely not trying to start a keyboard war and would be very uncalled for and rude of me . Would rather be more friendly on forums :)
Leave it to Chico to be a nub and derail a thread based around gifs ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at