Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are collecting tokens for mounts and pets realistic?

I've gotten a few prizes from bounty's. Or do you mean removed from regular bounty's?
Actually i dont know anything official but going off what ive experienced. Think it was January i did max bounties every day for over a month and got no purple prizes with just a handful of green ones. So I gave up and assumed they was removed for the table.
I can confirm that hunter’s prizes (purple tokens) are very much still on the bounty loot table. I got one yesterday. They seem to be more frequent on elite bounties, but can still drop on regular bounties.

Btw, here’s the new spirit mount.

And thanks for the kind words all!
Sweet ride bruuuh. So do have any master genius tips for us noobs wanting to get thee best pet without buying a tone of tokens? Like would you say it's still better for most people to get the brown mount is can it be worth if going straight for tier 4?

Sweet ride bruuuh. So do have any master genius tips for us noobs wanting to get thee best pet without buying a tone of tokens? Like would you say it's still better for most people to get the brown mount is can it be worth if going straight for tier 4?
Best idea is to just do max bounties every day, and save up all your tokens...same as Xanadu did. Don't forget that you can trade tokens at the token shop as well, 25 bronze for a purple (and trade green ones in for bronze)!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Best idea is to just do max bounties every day, and save up all your tokens...same as Xanadu did. Don't forget that you can trade tokens at the token shop as well, 25 bronze for a purple (and trade green ones in for bronze)!
Took the words out of my mouth. As far as lower tiers, I wouldn’t know. I’ve never pursued them. I see it as a waste of bounty tokens.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Took the words out of my mouth. As far as lower tiers, I wouldn’t know. I’ve never pursued them. I see it as a waste of bounty tokens.
I'm not a total newb Eragon. :) This ^ was more the question I was looking for an answer to. Should most people go for the highest tier? Or just the hardcore. Like is it practical for leveling and bossing or not really?

I'm not a total newb Eragon. :) This ^ was more the question I was looking for an answer to. Should most people go for the highest tier? Or just the hardcore. Like is it practical for leveling and bossing or not really?
Tier 4-5 are quite useful and comparable to most stick mounts on speed. And arriving ready for action (such as with your offhand skill ready to go) makes it worth using. Tier 6 is faster than most other mounts. Obviously, spirit is in a class by itself.

Tier 4-5 are quite useful and comparable to most stick mounts on speed. And arriving ready for action (such as with your offhand skill ready to go) makes it worth using. Tier 6 is faster than most other mounts. Obviously, spirit is in a class by itself.
By tiers I mean the colour essentially. I call brown, red, black and silver tiers 1-4 and there are six levels. The mount level increases their level restriction. Level 1 anyone can use, level two requires lvl 40, 3-80, 4-120 and so on. I don't know if spirit is considered a tier or a level thought.

By tiers I mean the colour essentially. I call brown, red, black and silver tiers 1-4 and there are six levels. The mount level increases their level restriction. Level 1 anyone can use, level two requires lvl 40, 3-80, 4-120 and so on. I don't know if spirit is considered a tier or a level thought.
Yeah, went straight for silver. Can’t help there. Sorry.