Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Online bullying how is the best way to deal with it.?

Hi I was wondering although it does relate to CH I wasn’t sure if I should add to off topic or general. (Please feel free to move if needed)

I was wondering if anyone else have found themselves being bullied with in game, whether by other clansman or higher.

If so how do you deal with it please, I really love this game and enjoy it so much but I want to log on less and less nowadays for fear of doing something to get targeted again. I must admit it doesn’t happen daily and a lot of people are really nice but one or two just seem to have it in for me and I try and try to do good things for my clan but in the end nothing changes I still find my self on the end of some comment or being shot down.

Thank you fo listening.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Re: Online bullying how is the best way to deal with it.?

This may not be the best answer, but it’s what worked for me. When I was being bullied I left my character and started over on another server. It was hard to do but it was the best decision I could have made. I’ve found a great clan with really good people in it.

Another option would be to report these people using the in game support tool, or by emailing support@onethumbmobile.com. Support can look at chat logs, and any screenshots you email them. Please remember to record specific dates/times, and send that with any information you have. And please be patient with supports response time. They have a lot of requests to work through, and will need to do some investigation as well. Emailing them many times will actually make the response time slower.

Good luck to you. I hope you are okay in the meantime. Remember, it gets better!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I’ve always just tried to ignore any insults i get. In-game Ive been told I’m a very nice person, but there was one person (while he quit weeks ago I’m not gonna point out any names) who would always make fun of me for it. Haha, was ironic because while people say I’m very mature this person said I act like I’m 7. Just don’t take it personally... these people don’t know who you are in real life. But that doesn’t mean you have to be stuck. If this is something that’s really bothering you it may be best to switch to another server.
In summary, these insults are a long ways from the heart, so don’t take them to heart. If it’s a serious problem either move on or as Bitey said contact support.
Best of luck, Mike :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Thank you very much, luckily it isn’t everyone only a few but it make it hard. As for the block button I’m not sure as we are an EG clan communications are needed and it’s not just clansman.

With that being said we use band as well as valuable communication for bosses and raids and various other things, at this time you cannot block people there. I think you can block them from PM chat you but not the clan thread.

Changing servers?
I see some people have quite a few accounts on different servers and it a good idea I agree, but I have so much work invested in my game I really couldn’t start over. As for simply leaving the clan on our server we only have one EG clan so that would be hard to give up and just farm OW all day long.

I think the only thing to do (if I have to of course) is leave the game but at the moment I don’t want to go that far.

I will endeavour to SS anything that happens from now on (dates etc) and just keep my mouth shut.

Thank you all for your help on this and good luck in game.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

You want to know how to fix it? curse them with the most vile words you know, because they cant tell you what to do, hoped that helped
I’m sorry, but from past experiences returning harmful words with more harmful words has never helped. If anything it makes things worse.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.