Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

145 questing.

Hi, I’m am an lvl 146 fire mage, and some in my clan says that there is an 145 repeatable quest. The problem is that no one are sure if there actually is, and where it is if it is one.
So does any of you guys know if there is one or do I just have to do Daly?

Re: 145 questing.

I'm not totally sure as I've never made it to 145 with these repeatable quests, but as I hear after razor claw there is bridge sentinels, but I haven't heard about anything else. Apparently bridge sentinels is good until 140 but maybe it's good a little longer. If you've done it you'll know if it's worth it, but otherwise it might be worth checking it out. I haven't heard of any other good repeatable quests thought.

There is a 5* in the green bog room, Venom something that is attached to a repeatable quest I believe just like bridge sent, but I’ve never made it this far down the quest chain so I can’t confirm what level it’s good till.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Venomspit quest isn’t worth the time/resources...

There are multiple repeatable quests along the “new” section of the questline, when you go past sentinel and head into the sewers. The xp dropped from high to medium around level 148.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

I don’t remember there being any repeatable quests that are worth it past the bridge sentinel, if any at all. I’ve only completed the entire quest line once (because it’s really long and by the time you get to the sewer you just wanna be done with it lol) and it’s been a while
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I'm recalling this from memory so forgive me if I miss a thing or two.
After you've exhausted xp from Raz, talk to Magi Nandag in ow. She'll send u on that bridge sent stuff, move past all that. She'll have you cast Divine Flame on the Fortress Outskirts ley and read it. Next you should be able to talk to the Spirit of the Wardens. he'll have u do a number of things in ow ultimately leading you to the sewers. In the sewers, talk to Boone the Smuggler to continue the questline. Read the quest descriptions and pay attention to what the NPC's say. Completing the sewers questline will ultimately lead you to Fingal's Cave where you should now be able to do two repeatable quests for Delph the Poisoner. These are the two reps I did after Raz, I remember the xp being decent enough for me to choose repping over lixing.
But like I said, I did all this on my first toon which was a little while ago so I may have missed something but I hope this is enough info to get you to what you're looking for.

I'm recalling this from memory so forgive me if I miss a thing or two.
After you've exhausted xp from Raz, talk to Magi Nandag in ow. She'll send u on that bridge sent stuff, move past all that. She'll have you cast Divine Flame on the Fortress Outskirts ley and read it. Next you should be able to talk to the Spirit of the Wardens. he'll have u do a number of things in ow ultimately leading you to the sewers. In the sewers, talk to Boone the Smuggler to continue the questline. Read the quest descriptions and pay attention to what the NPC's say. Completing the sewers questline will ultimately lead you to Fingal's Cave where you should now be able to do two repeatable quests for Delph the Poisoner. These are the two reps I did after Raz, I remember the xp being decent enough for me to choose repping over lixing.
But like I said, I did all this on my first toon which was a little while ago so I may have missed something but I hope this is enough info to get you to what you're looking for.
Yes... those 2 in fingals are probably the best/easiest... after that you go back to sewers, then ow and finish up in sewers. Majority of the quests are repeatable all the way through (until you go past to the next) and range from 70-120k xp. Some are more involved than others.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage