Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best multiboxing budget device

Yup, SE is nice, (I don’t like large phones lol) would recommend for anyone’s “extra” phone. Many places you can get one cheap in a data plan bundle, or just make it an iPod on WiFi.
And try Nox again, if that still doesn’t work, look into MeMu.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Are there any niche budget gaming laptop that make sacrifices in other aspects(Memory,Screen Size,Whatever Else) to provide higher specs with a lower price?

Kind of like how in the smartphone industry the One Plus was touted as a flagship killer back then and now more recently the Pocophone F1 which brought powerful specs down considerably from their usual price point?

Are there any niche budget gaming laptop that make sacrifices in other aspects(Memory,Screen Size,Whatever Else) to provide higher specs with a lower price?

Kind of like how in the smartphone industry the One Plus was touted as a flagship killer back then and now more recently the Pocophone F1 which brought powerful specs down considerably from their usual price point?

I did spend a lot of time looking at laptops before I selected mine what are you looking to play and what’s your price range?
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

I use a surface pro 4.
Can be a bit resource intensive, but if you're not doing anything else you can easily run 2 instances with no real problems (anything more than that is a steep diminishing return).
Edit: also used for active work, so it's not my "gaming laptop". Also means that I could be lowering my device's life expectancy by doing so, but hasn't hurt the battery/processor noticeably (KNOCK ON WOOD).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I had this same question. Been looking at the older Sony Xperia phones, the ones around £60 like the XA and Z1, the stats look really solid. Seriously thinking of changing my main phone to a newer Sony Xperia. Ive always been an ios user.

Only thing i dont like about android phones though is we cant update the OS (just what ive heard ppl say), would this cause me any problems with an older android device that runs something like jellybean or lollipop?

A long time ago in 2012/2013 I used an iPhone for my main and 2x ipads for my alts.
The ipads made it easier to hit the buttons easily while still holding the phone in my hand.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)