Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hii Everyone

Hehe, and you think you have energy issues around level 30? Just wait. BTW what class are you playing? (sorry if you already posted and I missed) Funny thing so far I've found the playing a mage I have the least amount of energy issues. It takes a while to get down to minimum energy and then I don't mind hitting the tavern for a minute and starting over again. Also energy lixes scale with total energy, so it's not like a rogue who uses there energy in one fight but the lix still only regens 5% per tick, and druids, they just burn through there energy so fast it's not even funny. If you want a quick fix it might be useful to get some energy boosting gear. Warden will eventually, but if you can get some stuff before then you could last a little longer, and then maybe a trip to the tavern could be worth it.

Anyway, glad ur enjoying urself, and if you ever come over to Epona...

Hehe, and you think you have energy issues around level 30? Just wait. BTW what class are you playing? (sorry if you already posted and I missed) Funny thing so far I've found the playing a mage I have the least amount of energy issues. It takes a while to get down to minimum energy and then I don't mind hitting the tavern for a minute and starting over again. Also energy lixes scale with total energy, so it's not like a rogue who uses there energy in one fight but the lix still only regens 5% per tick, and druids, they just burn through there energy so fast it's not even funny. If you want a quick fix it might be useful to get some energy boosting gear. Warden will eventually, but if you can get some stuff before then you could last a little longer, and then maybe a trip to the tavern could be worth it.

Im Rogue 30 level new friends from the server said try to fish/farm little when i have time to earn gold and get few gear

Im Rogue 30 level new friends from the server said try to fish/farm little when i have time to earn gold and get few gear
Wow I guess I got lucky in my example. One thing is that you can farm much more gold much faster the higher level you are so I always priorities leveling over farming, so if you level as much as you can until you can't take it and you need to buy stuff and then you farm you will be more efficient. I've heard fishing is pretty good thought as you just fish and sell what you get but I've never personally found the appeal. It's just much more fun for me to run around killing easier bosses and getting a few k at a time. I would suggest only buying what you absolutely need, if a week later you still need it and you think you will use for a few more than you actually need it, but if you buy armour and then a few days later see that you actually needed something else more the gold is gone and you get less value if you eventually get the item you needed.