Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hii Everyone

Thanks all of you :)

Bob wow thank you so much i think ill choose sulis, where i think there is 2-3 clan who face each other right ?
That will be fun
I would suggest double checking, hopefully someone who plays Sulis can fact check me on this.
But if I remember correctly, yes there are 3 clans that compete on that server :)

I’m glad I was able to help!
If you have any further questions feel free to ask!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Thanks all of you :)

Bob wow thank you so much i think ill choose sulis, where i think there is 2-3 clan who face each other right ?
That will be fun
I haven’t been bossingly active for a while recently, so it’s possible that the dynamics have shifted...but for a while it’s been SoldiersOfJah and Retribution as the top clans. Jah is pretty active at clearing midgame bosses, Ret is mostly inactive except for when it comes to endgame...where it’s a competition between Jah and Ret for who sees the boss first and can get enough people there before the other. The third clan kinda died down back when I was last playing (I noticed that Rob hasn’t been very active on the forums recently, which is probably why), it’s possible that another one has popped up though.

Neither clan is terribly open to new people. Jah usually wants people to wait untill 100+ (might have changed) before joining. No idea about Ret, I don’t think they take many applicants though - the clan is pretty dead except for when bosses are due.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I felt the same way the first town only have 5-8 people only when i was there for 30min
Are you talking about the lovely Farcrag Castle? Or the vacation spot of Highshore Village, out in the fields and main map of Lirs Reach.

The castle is where most people tend to hang out when they aren't at bosses, leveling, farming, or wandering. Because of the bank and auction house, it's pretty much the hub of the game, where players gather to trade, chat, and beg for gear ;) . Depending on your server and what time you were on, it's entirely possible that it would be pretty quiet for extended periods of time.
Highshore doesn't get much traffic from players once they have moved on to higher leveled maps.

I felt the same way the first town only have 5-8 people only when i was there for 30min
Are you talking about the lovely Farcrag Castle? Or the vacation spot of Highshore Village, out in the fields and main map of Lirs Reach.

The castle is where most people tend to hang out when they aren't at bosses, leveling, farming, or wandering. Because of the bank and auction house, it's pretty much the hub of the game, where players gather to trade, chat, and beg for gear ;) . Depending on your server and what time you were on, it's entirely possible that it would be pretty quiet for extended periods of time.
Highshore doesn't get much traffic from players once they have moved on to higher leveled maps.
How to join line chat i have created account or join a guild ? It feel like im playing offline mmorpg hehehe

How to join line chat i have created account or join a guild ? It feel like im playing offline mmorpg hehehe
Usually only mid-endgame clans will have external chat groups, and most of those are only open to clan members. Depending on what level you are currently at, you may not be able to get into an endgame clan...most don't accept players under level 80, some have level requirements of 120 or even higher (they are usually looking for dedicated players).

There are usually several small, lower leveled clans wandering around the server and having fun. You could see about joining one of those for a little.

A lot of endgame clans used to have "feeder" clans - smaller clans that were partnered with the endgame clan, with the goal of helping out new players and teaching them about the game. The idea was that the players would grow and get to know the game mechanics and the other players in the lower leveled clan, then graduate into the main clan when they are high enough. Sadly, I think a lot of those must have died out over the years...which is too bad, because they were great resources for new players.

Ok I'll try to find feeder clan no knowledge of game but no chatroom for questions to ask hurt a bit hehe
What server are you on? Feel free to post any questions in the server subforums here on the official game forums. I'd guess that all the servers have at least a couple players who check the forums once in a while and would be able to help answer server-specific questions. Otherwise, if you have general questions about the game, classes, mechanics, etc, feel free to post them here on the forums too. I'd also be happy to try and answer any (non-server specific) questions directly if you want to PM me!

*edit*
Whoops, disregard that - I completely forgot that you had posted that you were joining Sulis. Little embarrassing, seeing as I responded to your post yesterday welcoming you :?

I'm not super active in game these days, work and other stuff takes up all my time these days. I'd be happy to help ya out with any questions you may have though! Feel free to PM me here on the forums or mail me ingame at Eragon123.
As far as I know, Sulis doesn't have any feeder clans at the moment (Jah and Ret don't)...but there are a couple lower level clans that you may fit in with.

Hey, welcome to the game. Hope your having fun. I just wanted to add some stuff about epona to bobs server run down as I have been playing there now in case it's helpful for people to have a slightly better idea about the server. As bob said, there are no boss lock battles as everyone is grouped or everyone rolls but that doesn't mean there is no competition. I'm not sure about endgame because I haven't got there yet, but mid game (which is arguably more important) since once the boss is started anyone who shows up late doesn't get to roll it is vital to get timers if your clan wants to get drops. Also if your clan downs the boss without any other clan even showing up late they will have a much more inaccurate timer and likely will miss the next boss also so your clan gets all the drops. Of course the competition is not fierce lock battles, but there is a more subtle boss hogging race. The problem I found with Epona is that it is pretty hard to find a clan. Maybe since anyone can get drops they don't see a point in letting newer players join as they can just roll for drops being clan less, but as mentioned above, it would be very hard to time all the bosses you need yourself, and it's just much easier to get drops with a clan as you can have many people roll or just hog the boss and swap class drops or get your drops from someone who doesn't need it, which you can't get on your own. I've only had a clan since my friend made it after a little drama with another clan. We are currently taking many new players, but even EC which has the rep of accepting new players while they told many of us we could probably join and would have to check with the clan they never got back to us, though if you were persistant enough I suppose you would probably get in. Anyway, that's a little more on Epona and if anyone wants to check out the friendliest and a decently strong clan of Epona check out #delninos (though I might have spelt it wrong it's the only clan with any similar name :))
Last edited by SamySamSamBoss2000 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hey, welcome to the game. Hope your having fun. I just wanted to add some stuff about epona to bobs server run down as I have been playing there now in case it's helpful for people to have a slightly better idea about the server. As bob said, there are no boss lock battles as everyone is grouped or everyone rolls but that doesn't mean there is no competition. I'm not sure about endgame because I haven't got there yet, but mid game (which is arguably more important) since once the boss is started anyone who shows up late doesn't get to roll it is vital to get timers if your clan wants to get drops. Also if your clan downs the boss without any other clan even showing up late they will have a much more inaccurate timer and likely will miss the next boss also so your clan gets all the drops. Of course the competition is not fierce lock battles, but there is a more subtle boss hogging race. The problem I found with Epona is that it is pretty hard to find a clan. Maybe since anyone can get drops they don't see a point in letting newer players join as they can just roll for drops being clan less, but as mentioned above, it would be very hard to time all the bosses you need yourself, and it's just much easier to get drops with a clan as you can have many people roll or just hog the boss and swap class drops or get your drops from someone who doesn't need it, which you can't get on your own. I've only had a clan since my friend made it after a little drama with another clan. We are currently taking many new players, but even EC which has the rep of accepting new players while they told many of us we could probably join and would have to check with the clan they never got back to us, though if you were persistant enough I suppose you would probably get in. Anyway, that's a little more on Epona and if anyone wants to check out the friendliest and a decently string clan of Epona check out #delninos (though I might have spelt it wrong it's the only clan with any similar name :))
Thanks for the info i started on different server and currently learning the game. Just facing issue with regen energy and health around 30 level