Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Personal Progression

Hey, dont reply to this it is not of any importance. this is for my personal progression of my goal to reach 50,000,000 gold.
I am doing this completely by merching and fishing and hope to reach it within one calendar year(around 360 days) from tomorrow i will have 0 gold. level 80 fishing and no merching experience. i will keep you all updated with photos of every time i go up a million gold. :) I will be using zero platinum.

Re: Personal Progression

Hey, dont reply to this it is not of any importance. this is for my personal progression of my goal to reach 50,000,000 gold.
I am doing this completely by merching and fishing and hope to reach it within one calendar year(around 360 days) from tomorrow i will have 0 gold. level 80 fishing and no merching experience. i will keep you all updated with photos of every time i go up a million gold. :) I will be using zero platinum.
I’m a rebel and don’t always do what I’m told, so here’s my reply ;)

Good luck on your quest!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

To make 50m in a year, that would be about 140k each day which is possible with a couple hours or farming or getting lucky while merching. Good luck on this quest and keep us updated :)

Uh did this person just steal my toon name D: :cry: :shock: :evil:
He did. He’s on Rosmerta
Meh not the first time this has happened, but usually it’s bobthemage I find taken :lol:
Rip, just when I decided to get creative with a name :roll:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Man this is confusing.

I'd personally be most interested in how much gold one could make in a year starting from scratch, with no plat. Like level 1.
It depends on the dedication of the player. I'm assuming this is a person playing normally? Levelling up, going to bosses, buying gear, etc. You can make a decent amount of gold by farming and bossing...though you would be losing gold when you buy gear as well. I think the main decider is how the player dedicated their time. If they can spend 15 hours a day playing the game, and split their time between leveling, bossing, farming, merching etc. They could make a pretty huge sum of gold. Someone who is limited to playing only an hour or 2 a day would struggle more.

I think it all comes down to player dedication (with a decent amount of RNG thrown in for double gold when farming, lucky boss drops that can be resold highly, etc). Someone who really sets their mind on making gold and has the time for it will do well. If someone isn't really interested in getting as much gold as possible, and simply wants to enjoy the game, they will get less gold overall.

So my short answer to your question: there really is no limit (though 100m+ seems highly unlikely)...it depends on RNG and how dedicated the player is.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!