Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Godly BT Drops

No idea how many we have on Crom, but the last one we got was a godly energy harvest ring...
i still fail to understand why drops like that are even in the tables. Figured after all the useless hrung skulls and mord braces things would have changed. Its a real hit below the belt when a godly e harvest drops
They are filler drops included to pad out loot tables and make the stuff you actually want drop less often every boss has plenty of them. They are meant to be useless and remain in bank, Its all part of stringing content out for years.

No idea how many we have on Crom, but the last one we got was a godly energy harvest ring...
i still fail to understand why drops like that are even in the tables. Figured after all the useless hrung skulls and mord braces things would have changed. Its a real hit below the belt when a godly e harvest drops
They are filler drops included to pad out loot tables and make the stuff you actually want drop less often every boss has plenty of them. They are meant to be useless and remain in bank, Its all part of stringing content out for years.
The response from Muldar about this was because the skills exist in the game so they still need to drop. I kinda see that reasoning but the skills need to be removed or made useful.

The response from Muldar about this was because the skills exist in the game so they still need to drop. I kinda see that reasoning but the skills need to be removed or made useful.
OTM knew when they designed this stuff that it would never be used and with that in mind its obvious why it was really included. All the useless drops could have been removed long ago but so far have not been and instead we get more with every boss and that's how its intended to be. Its a tactic to keep us killing bosses long after they should have been shelved to maximise return from the investment in designing them in the first place.

It’s silly really. lugh has killed bt 5 times and we have 2 of those drops sitting in bank cos literally nobody wants to use them. Shouldn’t be the case that they’re not even good enough for someone’s 3rd alt.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Danu
Godly icemage ammy
Godly ice shard ability
Godly tank misc
Godly dps war misc
Godly lightheal CDR
Godly assassinate CDR
Might be more but I'm unaware of them
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

this is pretty nice, a serious boost to dps

I can't wait to get my hands on a quickstrike version of this. With DG aura, Imp qs misc, and t10 qs offhand it'll be OP.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Would be accurate, except there's absolutely no loot to support skewer or bandage wounds (brace removed from the table). But that just proves they can remove unwanted loot from the tables without doing anything to the skills. They just choose not to.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.