Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any event planned?

How about 4x spawn rate for Prot and Gele over the weekend?
GEEZE! Lol tbh I wouldn't mind. It would definitely be nice for the EU timezones to be able to do more geles for my clan.

Honestly spawn window should be cut by 24 hours at least. That's way to long to be camping for a boss imo.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

The one thing I miss most is seasonal events. :sadface:
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

The one thing I miss most is seasonal events. :sadface:
:cry:
These were so much fun and gave a nice refresher compared to camping and killing the same bosses over and over again.
Legacy is alright and all but spawn rates so low and it’s just old content.
Even if the event boss loot was just different versions or similar to stuff that already exists just to kill some new stuff would be a lot of fun.

As for the OP, I’d love to see a fast spawn prot or gele weekend!!!
(Although I’d prefer it after I finally finish leveling my mage so it can get KP for gele :lol: )
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

4 x gele would be good but 4 prots a day nty.
why not prot? You can kill it with 15 so doesnt take huge numbers or force people to stay awake or ruin their sleep routine for a weekend. If your on a dom server with bids and worry about missing a godly make rules to suit like anyone can bid whether they attend or not and have big bids after the event with all items up.

Personally i love to see any fast spawn weekends as it gives all timezones a fair chance to attend their share of bosses rather than just the usual 70% american 30% euro and nothing for the poor aussies and asians.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

4 x gele would be good but 4 prots a day nty.
why not prot? You can kill it with 15 so doesnt take huge numbers or force people to stay awake or ruin their sleep routine for a weekend. If your on a dom server with bids and worry about missing a godly make rules to suit like anyone can bid whether they attend or not and have big bids after the event with all items up.

Personally i love to see any fast spawn weekends as it gives all timezones a fair chance to attend their share of bosses rather than just the usual 70% american 30% euro and nothing for the poor aussies and asians.
On the server i play the only decent drop since the unity update has been a single royal dex vit atk brace the rest have been bank fillers. Sure it drops more pures but the loot is absolute rubbish and the thing is a chore mainly for farming dkp. 4 x the mighty poison weap, expose weakness rings doesn't really appeal to me personally. 4 / 8 x gele and or BT would be far more interesting.