Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New mage

Ok, so I just got a Hawkhurst chest from doing bounties and a little leveling in the vaults, and I've heard a lot of stuff about how they're worth a ton of gold, but I don't really know what to do with it. I noticed that vendors will buy it for 2k, but it that it? Or do players buy it for the potential fashion it has. Whats the deal with the quest anyway?

Ok, so I just got a Hawkhurst chest from doing bounties and a little leveling in the vaults, and I've heard a lot of stuff about how they're worth a ton of gold, but I don't really know what to do with it. I noticed that vendors will buy it for 2k, but it that it? Or do players buy it for the potential fashion it has. Whats the deal with the quest anyway?
On most servers hawkhurts only go for 2.5-4K, if they even sell.
What a lot of players do is the afk farm the hawkhursts on low level rangers, rogues, or warriors and sell all the chests they gather to make gold. To be really profitable however this usually requires multiple devices and quite an investment in lux etc to start.

I would recommend just vending it as I personally don’t see much value in spending a long time looking for a buyer for a 2k profit.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Okay, so I'm around level 93 now, and it's getting noticeably slower now to level up. I tried scorpions, but it's really not working out. Either I one shot shards them, and I get a few hundred xp, or I kill one and I'm down to no hp. Granted the three stars do give around 3k xp but each time I either have to wait, use a potion (which I don't usually do) or die. So basically I'm looking for some good leveling spots. Mage obviously, most likely solo, and no lixs, at least yet. My best source of xp still seems to be the loch monster quest, still getting 56k xp at 92.

I'm also wondering about the level 40 sewer boss. I used to farm him (usually the place holders) on my rogue, they usually dropped around 500, maybe a little less, but I think they spawned every 30mins or something. Anyway, I went running around the sewers where he used to be (at the very bottom room, as far down as you can go on the map) and it was a bunch of level 100+, does anyone know if he's still there or if he's gone or moved?

Thanks

Eyes tend to be okay, if that loch quest is still giving good xp, keep doing that over and over. At around 103(?), the kelpie quest will open up as well as razorclaw soon after that, and those (+bridge sentinel) will get you to 135.

I’m not entirely sure about the sewers boss, but I’m sure someone else has the answer to that.
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage

Eyes tend to be okay, if that loch quest is still giving good xp, keep doing that over and over. At around 103(?), the kelpie quest will open up as well as razorclaw soon after that, and those (+bridge sentinel) will get you to 135.

I’m not entirely sure about the sewers boss, but I’m sure someone else has the answer to that.
All right, thanks stormy. It seems they've added a decent amount of good quests since last I played, which is nice.

Should I ask about sewer boss in general discussion?

There is a 5* gold boss in sewers in the room to the right when you are headed down the hall towards the time lost lux vender. I believe it’s a lvl 20? Spawns every 30ish mins for 500-1000 gold.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

Thanks, I found him. I'm not sure if he's the same but it seems he does essentially the same thing. Maybe they moved him and reskinned a little. I actually took advantage of the servers being broken to just run around everywhere. Didn't take me long.